Dynadot

information How One Domainer Is Selling Domains

Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
I don’t think much has changed over the last couple of years, although I think I have been doing far less outbound marketing of my domain names than I was doing previously. I am not really sure why although perhaps it is because the kinds of domain names I am buying are not very conducive to outbound marketing.
I have made quite a number of acquaintances over the years. Many of these people are very active buyers whose portfolios are much larger than mine. I sometimes offer names in my portfolio to other domain investors for competitive prices...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like all the points mentioned for selling domains.

•••
All very relevant points for anyone wanting to sell a domain name. Sometimes it is the basic points that we need to be reminded of in a transaction like this. What is the potential of selling a .com domain that has a relevant search term to a particular industry, but hasn't been used on a website yet? So it is a good search term but no current traffic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back