Dynadot

question How to find all taken TLDs for a domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is there a tool to find all taken TLDs for a domain name?

I want something like expireddomains.net where you can see number of registered TLDs for a domain name, when you click on it you can see all taken domains.

I don't want availability check I just want number of taken TLDs, plus a list of the registered domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Macit
for the filters I noticed that when I pick Buy Now it is accurate for all marketplaces except Sedo where the search result contains make offer+asking price. for example if domain at Sedo is listed as make offer with $90 min asking price it will show as "Buy Now $90" on Dofo.

•••
@Macit
for the filters I noticed that when I pick Buy Now it is accurate for all marketplaces except Sedo where the search result contains make offer+asking price. for example if domain at Sedo is listed as make offer with $90 min asking price it will show as "Buy Now $90" on Dofo.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. (y)

We will investigate the problem and solve it as soon as possible.

•••
Hi @alcy

I understand you anguish but please understand from the developer's perspective also. @Macit is asking for more details just to understand the root cause of the problem so that the problem can be fixed forever.

And, sometimes the issue happens at the registrar end. I have seen many times on Godaddy that it shows available but when you click add to cart then the system shows that it is already taken.

So, this needs to understand that where is the actual problem. How it can be resolved.

Dofo is great as Macit and request to kindly appreciate the efforts Macit is putting to make it better.

Disclaimer: I don't work for Dofo neither I am a partner or having any alliance with Dofo.

he is correct. your site is not reliable and it shows domains which are avaoilable as taken. I was hoping your site would be reliable when I first tried it.. unfortunately it is not.

you keep asking people to give you domain names but most people are not fond of sharing names on the reg lists which they may want to reg in future... its notthing personal. its just not what people do.

it is up to you, if you consider yourself to be a professional company, to do all the research.. fix all your bugs... and work to solve problems. not keep asking people to give you the names. people are already doing a big favor to you by pointing out where the problem is. now its for you to fix it. it is what companies do.

thanks.

•••
I discovered Dofo though this thread 1 month ago, since then it is one of the main tools I use, and I am very happy with it!
Really great work please keep improving it!

•••
I always use dotDB to discover all taken TLDs for a domain name, dotDB is a great tool I've ever used.

•••
how about a list of all keywords taken in a tld? for example, all domains registered under dot net? ty

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back