HUGE GoDaddy code. $1.99 .com's!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

inspiration100

DomainersNewsletter.comVIP Member
Impact
Get a .com, .net or .org by using the code 199test when you checkout in godaddy. Works for transfers and new registrations only, no renewals (DJ-Sound checked that).
1 per account seems to be how it works.

BE FAST! Godaddy removes these codes within 24 hours usually.

Good luck registering! As always, use at your own risk. Credit to FreePromos4U on another forum for the information!

Status Of Code: STILL WORKING!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just updated my signature with my new $1.99 domain. Thanks and Rep!!

•••
worked like a charm ;) thanks rep added ;)

•••
Still working 11:48PST
Thanks for sharing :tu:

•••
lol, I spent 2 hours yesterday trying to come up with a name to reg for $1,99 and couldn't think of anything :)
Then I realized I just spent 2 hours to save up $5, and went to sleep without regging anything :)

•••
ssamriga said:
lol, I spent 2 hours yesterday trying to come up with a name to reg for $1,99 and couldn't think of anything :)
Then I realized I just spent 2 hours to save up $5, and went to sleep without regging anything :)

:) Ditto!

•••
ssamriga said:
It's just easier to transfer domain to GoDaddy.

•••
Ergo said:
It's just easier to transfer domain to GoDaddy.

Yeah, but I'm trying to escape from the clutches of Godaddy and transfer OUT. He gets us hooked with his cheap domains and then makes it all back when we need more (years). Lol.

"Please stop making the prices so low, must get away from the Godaddy, must get away from the Godaddy.....please tell me that Bob Parsons is not the antichrist." D-:

•••
wow, I am tricked yet again to register one domain name with godaddy!:D
oh man.....cant resist the lust:D

anyway thanks for the coupon

•••
used coupon just a min ago.. still works :)

•••
Thank you inspiration100, rep added.

•••
I managed to pick up teen-----domainer.pom (no dashes, .com)

Hope to develop it soon :D

•••
ssamriga said:

lol I did the same thing! Couldn't find a good domain to reg and figured I was wasting my time. I wound up getting a .biz instead. (Yeah, the code let me reg a .biz for $1.99 too). I also had a domain transferred for $1.99 earlier in the day.

•••
I can't get this code to work anymore :(

I was able to transfer in one domain in one of my accounts, but in my other GD account I can't register a domain with this code anymore...

•••
It didn't work for me today either. Too bad. I transferred a bunch of domains to GoDaddy yesterday. I guess I should have looked here first. :(

•••
Worked for me a few minutes ago. In a shopping cart of several name to reg and renew it self selected the first new dot com name and discounted.

Good find .... rep a comming

•••
Opps. You are right. I put in test199 instead of 199test. My apologies on the bad info. I just used it and it still works..

•••
inspiration100 said:
1 per account seems to be how it works.

Made me feel much better! :'(

•••
Unfortunately it isn't working for me :( I grabbed one last night at $1.99, but today when I compiled a big list of domains to reg, or course, the code wasn't working :(

•••
Still works! Just transfered a .com

•••
Hmm, very odd, maybe it's only good for one time usage...

•••
Asmro said:
Hmm, very odd, maybe it's only good for one time usage...

Yes, only one time use.

•••
Damn :( I should have bought more domains :(

•••
Asmro said:
Damn :( I should have bought more domains :(

You didn't miss out, I tried on two in my cart, only one domain use.

•••
Thanks "Joseph" it still works like a charm. :)

Rep added. :D

•••
Just purchased mine and it's working.

Thank you very much!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back