HUGE GoDaddy code. $1.99 .com's!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

inspiration100

DomainersNewsletter.comVIP Member
Impact
Get a .com, .net or .org by using the code 199test when you checkout in godaddy. Works for transfers and new registrations only, no renewals (DJ-Sound checked that).
1 per account seems to be how it works.

BE FAST! Godaddy removes these codes within 24 hours usually.

Good luck registering! As always, use at your own risk. Credit to FreePromos4U on another forum for the information!

Status Of Code: STILL WORKING!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks a lot I just regged a good one!

•••
•••
:hi: I just regi my domain for 2 dollars and change just now! I didn't need any code. Not that I didn't try, I did, and it didnt change it any cheaper than the 2.59 and no tax which is the promo they got right now. :) I picked up Britney Spears Fantacy , you gotta love cheap domains. Happy Hunting. :tu:

•••
is this coupon still working ?

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the coupon code.

I registered VacancyDubai.com

•••
•••
Nice find! Just used it...still works!

•••
didn't work on .me. (didn't think it would,but why not try?)

but...I got to add a .biz to my .com,info,net and mobi for my website! Very happy thanks again!

•••
thanks guys! you need separate credit cards if u do the multiple accounts thing...

•••
soggyindo said:
thanks guys! you need separate credit cards if u do the multiple accounts thing...

I used the same Paypal w/o problems

•••
Archangel said:
I used the same Paypal w/o problems
I ALWAYS use virtual credit cards with godaddy since they seem to hold the paypal information in your account. If someone ever got my password they basically have access to buy my bank account empty. That's just ME though.

•••
works with several paypal payments from the same paypal adress

•••
inspiration100 said:
I ALWAYS use virtual credit cards with godaddy since they seem to hold the paypal information in your account. If someone ever got my password they basically have access to buy my bank account empty. That's just ME though.

I used the same Paypal address... seemed to work perfectly for me. I dunno.... we all have our way of doing things.

•••
Archangel said:
I used the same Paypal address... seemed to work perfectly for me. I dunno.... we all have our way of doing things.

i have tried to register new domain using same credit on different account, but after final submit it gives error message, its looks like in backend credit cards numbers are crossing checking or some kind of validation.

later i created new account and used to other card to complete transaction.

•••
•••
...just tried 199test out and it still works...?! lol If you're glad I bumped this thread up with this good news, rep me. Make me feel special :D

•••
•••
Worked on a .com transfer in. Thanks! Rep added :tu:

•••
Worked for .org transfer

Thanks
:)

•••
I just renewed one at namecheap yesterday :( Wish I had seen this lol

•••
Still working. I regged vodla.net.

•••
Thanks, still working. Transfer some domains to Godaddy :)

•••
Anyone tried this on renewals?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back