NameSilo

events I AM LAMBO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
Hello frens,

I AM LAMBO of LAMBO.com and I will defend, defeat and humiliate those endeavouring to steal any of my domain name brands - including my moniker.

We have stood by in meek positioning watching poor decisions, one after another, rendered typically by "SOLE PANELISTS" - albeit with exceptions and inconsistency.

Digital assets stripped from legal holders and registrants who immediately (apparently), default to defensive posturing against Reverse Domain Name Hijackers (RDNH).

The injustice propagated against domain investors, speculators and BUILDERS - will not continue as it has.

In my case, a car company called "Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A." is attempting THEFT of my asset, nomenclature and taxonomy they possess ZERO rights to.

https://www.udrpsearch.com/wipo/d2022-1570

Counter measures to humiliate such endeavours are afoot. Unlawful theft will be duly punished through legal and commensurate counter efforts including any coerced and submissive accomplices.

Humiliation is inevitable should they desire METAWAR, even as the car company, NISSAN, found out with NISSAN.com
https://web.archive.org/web/20200131113518/https://www.nissan.com/

This is enough for now, I will continue to update as necessary.

In the meanwhile, you can add me on lichess (@lamboDOTcom).

We will save our industry from the filth that seeks to dismember it's legitimacy.

Thank you for time and God Bless. May the VRIL be with you.

lambo.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So you don't know what this supplemental filing is saying. Is that correct? I agree with @bmugford. If the panel takes any notice of it, they should allow you to respond. My impression is their response in the supplemental filing is likely to be as weak as their original filing, and the 3 man panel are unlikely to be swayed by whatever they find in this supplemental filing. And will not pay any notice to the supplemental filing. But if they allow, you will get a copy, and will be allowed to respond, last. Always a benefit. IMHO.

•••
So you don't know what this supplemental filing is saying. Is that correct? I agree with @bmugford. If the panel takes any notice of it, they should allow you to respond. My impression is their response in the supplemental filing is likely to be as weak as their original filing, and the 3 man panel are unlikely to be swayed by whatever they find in this supplemental filing. And will not pay any notice to the supplemental filing. But if they allow, you will get a copy, and will be allowed to respond, last. Always a benefit. IMHO.
I received as much, attached below.

Attachments

• supplemental-attempt-1.png
    supplemental-attempt-1.png
    377.2 KB · Views: 118
  • supplemental-attempt-2.png
    supplemental-attempt-2.png
    405 KB · Views: 119
•••
I received as much, attached below.
The company already made their case, at the time of their choosing.

If it was incomplete, that is too bad. Additionally they are making new arguments, which should have been in their original complaint.

They also addressed RDNH. Their original filing should be forced to stand on its own merits.
Again, UDRP is not a give and take process.

This should simply be rejected as it is giving them two chances and you only one.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Its totally biased allready. You should be able to address their extra filing with an extra filing of your own. Notice how they made no mention that Lamb is a dictionary word. They are definitely reading this thread. Pompous asses.

•••
This filing seems to bring nothing new in principle and should therefore be rejected as relevant. They also can't spell. Why are you unrepresented in this?

•••
This filing seems to bring nothing new in principle and should therefore be rejected as relevant. They also can't spell. Why are you unrepresented in this?
Self-representation seems to work for me in as much as I undertake legalese with legal ease and find defensive strategies can be weak and timid. Of course there is more to it that just that.

•••
The company already made their case, at the time of their choosing.

If it was incomplete, that is too bad. Additionally they are making new arguments, which should have been in their original complaint.

They also addressed RDNH. Their original filing should be forced to stand on its own merits.
Again, UDRP is not a give and take process.

This should simply be rejected as it is giving them two chances and you only one.

Brad
What do you think, @bmugford , shall I drop my only and original Response in thread :xf.cool:?

Last edited:
•••
What do you think, @bmugford , shall I drop my only and original Response in thread :xf.cool:?
Sure, but you should probably post their original complaint also.

There is no way they should be allowed to address RDNH in a supplemental filing. If their original complaint was deficient, it is something they should be forced to live with.

Allowing back and forth after the complaint and response is a unfair to say the least. It is a potentially dangerous precedent against registrant rights if they give the complainant more attempts to make their case.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
If they are going to allow them a supplemental filing you should be able to respond with something like this, which was only recently decided.

Legitimate Interest for domain name investors in the unanimous 3-member panel decision on camco.com (https://www.adrforum.com/domaindecisions/1992264.htm)

"Respondent presents extensive evidence showing that many third parties have rights and legitimate interest in domain names that incorporate the term “camco”.

The Panel finds that Respondent also a legitimate right and interest in using the term “camco” for other classes, or for the same classes but in different jurisdictions, or to sell it to others who may have such rights."

"Respondent further argues that it has rights and legitimate interests in the <camco.com> domain name by nature of its business buying and selling generic domain names...the Panel finds that Respondent has shown that prior to the dispute and the registrations of the CAMCO marks Respondent used the <camco.com> domain name in connection with a bona fide offering of goods and services"

Last edited:
•••
Here in the Netherlands, the first search result in Google shows a publishing company called LAMBO.

1655285284546.png

•••
First page Sweden. "Lambo" is a dance.

Attachments

• 44F67B63-7607-413A-9904-FD2624E519F4.png
    44F67B63-7607-413A-9904-FD2624E519F4.png
    781.8 KB · Views: 59
•••
Searching for "Lambo Belgium" gives Lambo Laboratories as first result.

1655285666970.png

•••
I think they want to grab your domain free of charge by any means, this company deserves to be damaged, this case will be a black hole on their reputation, it's not hard to convince people to not buy their cars!
I m the guy who offered you to rebrand, but you continue with this crap of Lamborghini name, there are better brands out there.

•••
I hope you win this case. However, I never felt it was necessary you pointing the domain directly to this thread right from time, and whoever advised you to do it was wrong.

You are dealing with smart ass and you give them a direct access to how everyone think here, hence their chances of finding out other ways to tackle you.

Lamborghini is one word and not two (Lambor Ghini), you own Lambo/com and not Lambor/com or Lamborghini(suffix).

•••
I hope you win this case. However, I never felt it was necessary you pointing the domain directly to this thread right from time, and whoever advised you to do it was wrong.

You are dealing with smart ass and you give them a direct access to how everyone think here, hence their chances of finding out other ways to tackle you.

Lamborghini is one word and not two (Lambor Ghini), you own Lambo/com and not Lambor/com or Lamborghini(suffix).
I'm the smart ass or rather, outlier Lamb par excellence.

I did not know how the community would respond and was also unattached to that.

All in all, I disagree and their efforts appear desperate and unbased with lots of useful information here in the spirit of STW (share the wealth).

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Yes, their entire case boils down to nothing more than an overwhelming sense of entitlement.

They can't point to any actual bad faith, but just generic arguments that have already been shot down in other UDRP.

All they have are specious claims.

It is quite an embarrassing filing considering they likely have a large team of well compensated legal staff that should know better.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The term lambo seems to be used very generically in all kinds of industries.

Last edited:
•••
Some more -

https://www.lambo.cl/

Lambo Chile is an electronic commerce web platform where you can make your purchases easily and safely. Home Accessories, Fashion, Appliances, Decoration, Lighting, Computers, Appliances and much more!

https://www.lambo.it/

For more than 30 years Lambo Srl has specialized in the cultivation and marketing of trees and shrubs, among which over 3000 varieties of plants stand out.

http://www.lambo.gr/

Manufacturer of automated palletizer solutions.

•••
You could do pages and pages of end users that use the term and have nothing to do with the car company. There are many hundreds, if not more.

Another -

https://lambo-music.com/

LAMBO is a singer/songwriter composing modern anthemic alternative music which fuses textured vocals, acoustic guitar and electronica.

Last edited:
•••
More than 1,500 people on LinkedIn have "Lambo" as their surname.

This dispute is absurd, especially when there is no actual evidence of bad faith.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Now that I see all these companies with lambo in their company name, I also better understand the asking price for the domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back