Dynadot

advice I have some xyz extensions registered, but I don't know which ones have potential value.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gao Yimo

Established Member
Impact
Would appreciate some advice and guidance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
its simple.. none have value.

•••
Would appreciate some advice and guidance.

"I have some xyz extensions registered"

This does not make sense. XYZ is the extension.

•••
I think they mean domains in xyz extension but who knows 🤔
Right section anyways

•••
@Gao Mujian It would be easier for everyone here if you explained a bit more. Which names do you need advice regarding for example? What advice do you seek? For specific names you want appraised there is an appraisal section here on NP. Explain a bit more which advice you are seeking and I am sure someone here will help :)

In general most xyz names (as with other domains) will not sell neither this year, nor the next (maybe the avg name will sell 1 in 100 over a year). So be clear if you are looking for liquidation options or advice around how to sell them retail as an example.

•••
@Gao Mujian It would be easier for everyone here if you explained a bit more. Which names do you need advice regarding for example? What advice do you seek? For specific names you want appraised there is an appraisal section here on NP. Explain a bit more which advice you are seeking and I am sure someone here will help :)

In general most xyz names (as with other domains) will not sell neither this year, nor the next (maybe the avg name will sell 1 in 100 over a year). So be clear if you are looking for liquidation options or advice around how to sell them retail as an example.
Thank you spigiv

•••
I registered some domain names blindly, and did not research whether these domain names are valuable, maybe they will be valuable after many years (but I am not sure if I can hold these domain names for a long time, maybe they will be discarded after the domain name expires)

•••
@Gao Mujian Sounds like you should go back to start and read and learn a bit more then, at least before buying any more names. A good way to learn and get rid of the names (so you get a fresh start) could be to put them up for auction either here on Namrepros or on SAV (a lot XYZ sales between domainers there) and see if someone bites. SAV has an auction start at 1$ and I would do the same here.

Also, read and learn more before buying any more names - There is a lot of content here on NP for that ;)

•••
How do I judge whether a domain name is valuable, manually register or buy valuable.

•••
Namebio.com - here you find recent sales on names in almost all extensions - best place to start
Check extension it is taken in on DotDB (many ext taken - probably a better name than if few taken)
Afternic (or other marketplaces) - check what similar names are listed for

And look through threads here on NP for newbies.

•••
Namebio.com - here you find recent sales on names in almost all extensions - best place to start
Check extension it is taken in on DotDB (many ext taken - probably a better name than if few taken)
Afternic (or other marketplaces) - check what similar names are listed for

And look through threads here on NP for newbies.
Thank you for your advice and guidance, thank you!

•••
•••
Can you share it with us so we can evaluate?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back