IT.COM

I need a Daycare/ Childcare website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello @everyone

I am in need of a Daycare / Childcare website. I was looking for a script so I can manage the content and do changes myself in the future if needed. If you can develop a manageable site (maybe on wordpress) and also can do the SEO for a fee; I am all ears.

I found a company looking for a script but their basic yearly plan starts at $200 and I don't have the option to use with a hosting provider of my choosing.

Even if you don't want to take on a job to develop this site; I would appreciate if you share sites that do sell a Daycare script which most people can edit and make changes themselves.

If you do want to take on the job, please give me some examples of related sites that you capable of developing. Thank you

I am in Vancouver Canada

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you DM via Twitter? Happy to help. Thanks.....,

•••
Thanks for the offer but I ended up purchasing a WordPress theme from theme forrest as couple of other members suggested that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back