IT.COM

Middleman Service : Domain + Website Transfers.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I've decided to write this post for few reasons.
1. I've had terrible experience with Escrow and similar companies so far. Waiting them for days to actually do their job.
2. Obviously I want to earn something too.

How it works?
I will only be taking deals that are done through crypto payments. Low fees, fast transactions.

1. Buyer, Seller and me, we all go to a discord group call to discuss the deal and verify details about the domain / website.
2. Buyer sends to me the total amount of what the seller agreed to sell their domain or domain & website.
3. I hold the funds until the Seller transfers everything to the Buyer.
4. I will then send the Seller the Total amount - blockchain transaction fee + my fee.

Obviously preferred crypto for such transactions would be LTC / BNB / USDT (BSC)

Deals under $101
Blockchain transaction fee + $5 service fee.

Deals between $101 - $500
Blockchain transaction fee + $10 service fee.

Deals between $501 - $1000
Blockchain transaction fee + $20 service fee

Deals above $1001
Blockchain transaction fee + 2% of Total

I'm from casually to almost 24/7 online.

You can contact me here or directly on discord : NoxSpeculum#6763

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Figured out that it would be appropriate to process the first deal without taking a service fee, so there we go.
Regardless of the total amount of your deal, I'll assist you at absolutely no cost except the blockchain fee.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back