NameSilo

I truely am pathetic...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
As I'm sure many of you don't know, I am terrible at speaking in front of people I don't know that well. Stuttering, forgetting what I was going to say, etc. This is a particular problem with this one girl (hormones and fear of public speaking don't go together well)

Since websites don't require verbal communication, I have begun work on a valentines website in preperation for next year... It's a nice looking website though, the heart took ages to get right... but still, it seems a little too pathetic, "I didn't get you a card, heres a website. Think of it like this, it'll last longer." (especially as i'll probably say it over msn or email)

Ah well, only 9 more months (well, less than that) to improve it.

---

Who agrees that I am pathetic? =P

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think that it is a very, uh... different approach to a Valentine's Day Card. Maybe she will like the creativity? ;)

•••
Creative... but if you're going to be this detached, why not just tell her now?

Peter

•••
After searching wikipedia, the correct term to describe my 'condition' would be Love-shyness.
Though that sounds worse than pathetic imo.

•••
Mikor said:
After searching wikipedia, the correct term to describe my 'condition' would be Love-shyness.
Though that sounds worse than pathetic imo.
Is she a satanist too? :lala: :notme:

•••
Mikor - 9 months is a long time! A girl could get pregnant and have a baby in that space never mind a boyfriend!

Just tell her now!

•••
First, mI'd like to say TERRIFIC job on that heart you made on there. but just a question or two. first, do you think she'll get creeped out if you put the words "I Love You" on it? some girls will get creeped out, trust me haha. and second of all, do you think that she'll think your a nerd or something if you made a website? i know some girls would and would immediatly turn away from you upon hearing you made a "website" as to some when you say such things, think of you as a loser and/or a nerd, no offence to anyone ehre or anything, but it is the truth. other than that it's great!good job! Except 9 months, as previously stated, is a LONG ways away, how do you even know if you'll have a thing for her by that time, because a LOT can happen in that time, trust me.

•••
There's no name on it, so... It could just be some generic, weird site (and also means it doesn't matter if he likes the same girl).

Kind of pathetic. :x

•••
i'd say its creative, i made my ex a .swf file with a heart and that, we were together for awhile tho, maybe just bite the bullet mate and do it. take a chance :)

•••
I wasn't sure about the text - removed it.
Oh, and i've 'suffered' for 2 years, I don't think 9 months will make much of a difference.

Dan said:
Kind of pathetic. :x
I completely agree =P

Edit: Look in the title, there is a name there.

•••
Hey, wanna go for a coffee?

:)

•••
Morphmaster said:
Hey, wanna go for a coffee?

:)

*drinks an e-coffee*
Ahh, much better now, lol

•••
Now go ask her if she wants to have a PHYSICAL drink with you :)

•••
Fionna? Heh that reminds me of the Shrek series:P good luck with it all! Hmm possibly in the heart you could put "Will You Be My Valentine?" it'll go with the theme then and then the heart wont look so plain:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back