IT.COM

question What's your most POWERFUL word?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
While i don't own the domain WordsMatter.com, i just accessed the website (not knowing that one even existed) and Voila! Check it out, i think you'll enjoy it:unsure:

So do you have a favorite word or phrase? Maybe one that you just like? Or maybe one that's POWERFUL. It was about four years ago, prior to Covid, that I attended a NamesCon convention in Vegas where we had a speaker ALL ABOUT words and word power. I don't remember her name, but maybe some of you reading this do.

Regardless of whether you're pro-choice or pro-life the word "Abortion" is well recognized in every English speaking country and while that's not my most powerful word, "Abort" is.

I just so happen to own a dozen or so 2 word domains where Abort is the first, followed by words like hate, you Soros and Biden.

Finally, while the word abort starts with "Ab", we've learned here on NP how business names especially starting with an "A" or a "B" are more prominent and recognizable than names starting with other letters. In addition, living in a military town like I do..... the words Abort! Abort! are a pretty big deal.

That's enough about my most powerful word.....in the way of a question followed by discussion, do you have a favorite word, and do you use it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mark, sorry you don't know me but I don't intend to sell any of these Abort.com domains. However I do intend to develop and use them in ways you won't comprehend.

Mark, i don't read news, I make news. You should check me out for I guarantee my Abort names will be an attention grabber that will be well worth what I paid for them:xf.rolleyes:
The various threads here are full of discussions on regs considered gems'/'premium'/'special' that were later dropped...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back