Dynadot

question What's your most POWERFUL word?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
While i don't own the domain WordsMatter.com, i just accessed the website (not knowing that one even existed) and Voila! Check it out, i think you'll enjoy it:unsure:

So do you have a favorite word or phrase? Maybe one that you just like? Or maybe one that's POWERFUL. It was about four years ago, prior to Covid, that I attended a NamesCon convention in Vegas where we had a speaker ALL ABOUT words and word power. I don't remember her name, but maybe some of you reading this do.

Regardless of whether you're pro-choice or pro-life the word "Abortion" is well recognized in every English speaking country and while that's not my most powerful word, "Abort" is.

I just so happen to own a dozen or so 2 word domains where Abort is the first, followed by words like hate, you Soros and Biden.

Finally, while the word abort starts with "Ab", we've learned here on NP how business names especially starting with an "A" or a "B" are more prominent and recognizable than names starting with other letters. In addition, living in a military town like I do..... the words Abort! Abort! are a pretty big deal.

That's enough about my most powerful word.....in the way of a question followed by discussion, do you have a favorite word, and do you use it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a prime example of how people waste money on domain names. Buying words they think are cool or they like for some reason, never thinking of what business or person would buy a name with that keyword. Abort names would most likely be for a personal blog, and people simply don't pay up for those types of names. Namebio.com shows that in the last five years there were seven sales of names with "abort" in them, at an average price of $323.

For a name to have real value, it almost always needs to be something a business or organization would need.

Selling names for high prices--that's what 'POWERFUL" should mean to domain investors.
When a pilot is going to drop an A bomb on a country and his commander is YELLING abort abort abort ,do you think hes talking to his gumada at the clinic on the other line? wake up!!!!! smart guy

•••
You should abort domaining!
Thank you....now you get it. I live in a military town where Abortanything.com simply means to cancel it, as in cancel a mission. Just the FACT that it pissed you off enough to comment on it works for me.

You haven't a clue how I intend to use it, but it isn't your typical way. Think in terms of

AbortBiden
AbortHate
AbortCNN
AbortSoros
AbortRacism
AbortHamas

and the list goes on:xf.rolleyes: Like I said if it pisses you off than I've accomplished my mission, sort of like taking my mascot puppy Biscuit to Namescon 2020. Meet Biscuit, after all, EVERYONE loves a Puppy🥰

Biscuit (1) (1).jpg

Last edited:
•••
Here is a list of the top 10 reported .COM sales that start with "abort" on NameBio, excluding "abortion".

:ROFL:

I am sure the registries and registrars really appreciate your donations.

Brad
Seriously Brad....do you think I care what you or Namebio has to say about sales of domains using the keyword "Abort"....try again my friend:xf.wink:

•••
When a pilot is going to drop an A bomb on a country and his commander is YELLING abort abort abort ,do you think hes talking to his gumada at the clinic on the other line? wake up!!!!! smart guy
You get it Joe....thanks!

•••
Seriously Brad....do you think I care what you or Namebio has to say about sales of domains using the keyword "Abort"....try again my friend:xf.wink:
Do I think you care about domain sales data? Probably not, because otherwise you would not buy these type of domains that have no demand.

Brad

•••
Do I think you care about domain sales data? Probably not, because otherwise you would not buy these type of domains that have no demand.

Brad
So do you think if I were to walk through your neighborhood prominently and boldly displaying a sign saying,

AbortBrad.com it wouldn't draw attention?

Like most of my posts/threads Brad.....you don't understand me. I'm NOT your typical domainer:xf.grin:

•••
So do you think if I were to walk through your neighborhood prominently and boldly displaying a sign saying,

AbortBrad.com it wouldn't draw attention?
Sure, stupid things draw attention.

If you put a sign like that up, people would just think you are a weirdo.

You could draw attention by dancing naked outside your house. Is it a good idea?

Back in reality "abort" is a word that literally has no demand in domain names.

Abort is an odd word in the context you are using it.

In almost every case, a word like "stop" or "end" is far superior.

StopRacism - sure.
EndRacism - sure.
AbortRacism - nope.

Like most of my posts/threads Brad.....you don't understand me. I'm NOT your typical domainer:xf.grin:
I don't know you buy an absurd amount of domains (aka binges) and don't seem to make many sales.

Sounds like a typical domainer to me. :ROFL:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Sure, stupid things draw attention.

If you put a sign like that up, people would just think you are a weirdo.

You could draw attention by dancing naked outside your house. Is it a good idea?

Back in reality "abort" is a word that literally has no demand in domain names.

Abort is an odd word in the context you are using it.

In almost every case, a word like "stop" or "end" is far superior.

StopRacism - sure.
EndRacism - sure.
AbortRacism - nope.

I don't know you buy an absurd amount of domains (aka binges) and don't seem to make many sales.

Sounds like a typical domainer to me. :ROFL:

Brad
In case you hadn't noticed Brad Abortion is a pretty hot topic these days....at least in my country. I don't know maybe "stop" or "end" are hot topics where you are:xf.rolleyes:

•••
My mother always liked the English word "ever" long time before I had internet access and knew English so good, that is why I created a brand which is perfect for cars, as it even has EV natively in the word, hope to sell it with millions, but of course this is dreaming with open eyes.
Whatever is that ever domain name or is it just ever that you will sell and be rich forever?

Puns intended :xf.wink:

•••
FWIW, my domain poison was/is gadget. Had quite a few a decade back, but aborted :xf.wink: most of them, retaining just two singular+plural sets:
AllinoneGadget(s) and
MultifuntionGadget(s).

Current trends that buzz me are:
EV (TopupEV dot com & TopupEV dot in for a directory)
ESG (esgsop dot com and esgquery dot com)
SDG (sdgpost dot com and sdgreport dot com)

•••
FWIW, my domain poison was/is gadget. Had quite a few a decade back, but aborted :xf.wink: most of them, retaining just two singular+plural sets:
AllinoneGadget(s) and
MultifuntionGadget(s).

Current trends that buzz me are:
EV (TopupEV dot com & TopupEV dot in for a directory)
ESG (esgsop dot com and esgquery dot com)
SDG (sdgpost dot com and sdgreport dot com)
OMG.....you aborted:xf.wink: most of your domains

i picked up two more this am to ad to my portfolio

AbortCrime
and
AbortHypocrisy

if these two domains don't send a message I'll abort my mind:unsure:

On another note, i'm headed out the door to buy as many Red Solo Cups as I can get my hands on:xf.grin: God Bless Toby Keith🙏

•••
In case you hadn't noticed Brad Abortion is a pretty hot topic these days....at least in my country. I don't know maybe "stop" or "end" are hot topics where you are:xf.rolleyes:

They way you use the word 'abort' will most probably be perceived in a negative way. Same like End+Name.

For someone whose mother language is English it baffles me you fail to pick up on that.

•••
They way you use the word 'abort' will most probably be perceived in a negative way. Same like End+Name.

For someone whose mother language is English it baffles me you fail to pick up on that.
Branding.....i don't really care how they're perceived as long as they send a message and bring attention to the "hate", the racism and the hypocrisy that's occurring in this nasty world today, You probably won't understand either why I spent four hours in the Circuit Court of Virginia Beach this am, changing my middle name from "Benjamin" to "Goldstein"

Branding, in addition to being a "Domain Poet" i'm also a "Word Prodigy". Do you know or understand what either of them are:unsure:"

•••
Branding, in addition to being a "Domain Poet" i'm also a "Word Prodigy". Do you know or understand what either of them are

A true prodigy would most definitely not refer to themselves being a prodigy.

But hey, what do I know?

don't really care how they're perceived

You should though. You have something to sell... Even when perceived negative it's good to be aware as that will let you know who your real audience is.

You probably won't understand either why I spent four hours in the Circuit Court of Virginia Beach this am, changing my middle name from "Benjamin" to "Goldstein"

Spot on. Not a clue. Just for the kicks?

•••
What is this thread?

Is to share what people think is a powerful word/phrase? Their powerful domains with the keyword? Rich having a platform to say abort is a powerful word and allow him to showcase them?

Waste of 5min reading through this garbage.......

Buy Now
Sold
Your money has been transferred

in that order ☝️

•••
What is this thread?

Is to share what people think is a powerful word/phrase? Their powerful domains with the keyword? Rich having a platform to say abort is a powerful word and allow him to showcase them?

Buy Now
Sold

in that order ☝️
What is this thread?

Buy Now
Sold

in that order ☝️

Hello and welcome are my phrases ....that is home

So Welcome

•••

Brad
do welkum

•••
•••
The term ”Wordsmatter” reminds me of
HumanProgress.org for some reason.

Really cool website for those stuck in despair.

There’s a lot of bad in the world; focus positives.

Last edited:
•••
By the way, .domains extension. I am curious why there are still good free names with standard renewal.

•••
By the way, .domains extension. I am curious why there are still good free names with standard renewal.
Because .domains (.)sucks
If the domain is developed it’d make no sense.

I also hate when the extension is long; 7 letters

Last edited:
•••
Because .domains (.)sucks
If the domain is developed it’d make no sense.

I also hate when the extension is long; 7 letters

The term ”Wordsmatter” reminds me of
HumanProgress.org for some reason.

Really cool website for those stuck in despair.

There’s a lot of bad in the world; focus positives.
i owned about 1,000 .online domains when i could buy them for a buck. While "online" is six letters i felt it went well with Reservations.online.

Please be careful how you use that word "hate".....i happen to own AbortHate and here's my Mascot for it....Say hi to Biscuit:xf.wink:
Biscuit.jpg

•••
i owned about 1,000 .online domains when i could buy them for a buck. While "online" is six letters i felt it went well with Reservations.online.

Please be careful how you use that word "hate".....i happen to own AbortHate and here's my Mascot for it....Say hi to Biscuit:xf.wink: Show attachment 252454
I dont know how anyone can hate Dogs.
Hi Biscuit :)

•••
JohnN....maybe we should talk. Do you have a Linkedin bio you can link or send me. Thanks
He is making an archaic joke. He has made the same joke several times on this website. Its 2024 and no longer appropriate to make relationship jokes.

•••
What is this thread?

Buy Now
Sold

in that order ☝️
AbortYou Nick......so AbortHate and AbortHypocrisy doesn't send a powerful message:xf.rolleyes:
I dont know how anyone can hate Dogs.
Hi Biscuit :)

He is making an archaic joke. He has made the same joke several times on this website. Its 2024 and no longer appropriate to make relationship jokes.
So would "Presto" as in PrestoNames be your power word? I like it!

Would a "relationship joke" be like a "woke" joke where GD says this about "woke";

• Valuable keyword: woke is a high value keyword that has an average sale price of $1858.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back