IT.COM

events I AM LAMBO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
Hello frens,

I AM LAMBO of LAMBO.com and I will defend, defeat and humiliate those endeavouring to steal any of my domain name brands - including my moniker.

We have stood by in meek positioning watching poor decisions, one after another, rendered typically by "SOLE PANELISTS" - albeit with exceptions and inconsistency.

Digital assets stripped from legal holders and registrants who immediately (apparently), default to defensive posturing against Reverse Domain Name Hijackers (RDNH).

The injustice propagated against domain investors, speculators and BUILDERS - will not continue as it has.

In my case, a car company called "Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A." is attempting THEFT of my asset, nomenclature and taxonomy they possess ZERO rights to.

https://www.udrpsearch.com/wipo/d2022-1570

Counter measures to humiliate such endeavours are afoot. Unlawful theft will be duly punished through legal and commensurate counter efforts including any coerced and submissive accomplices.

Humiliation is inevitable should they desire METAWAR, even as the car company, NISSAN, found out with NISSAN.com
https://web.archive.org/web/20200131113518/https://www.nissan.com/

This is enough for now, I will continue to update as necessary.

In the meanwhile, you can add me on lichess (@lamboDOTcom).

We will save our industry from the filth that seeks to dismember it's legitimacy.

Thank you for time and God Bless. May the VRIL be with you.

lambo.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Lamborghini: 2021 revenues of 1.9 billion: for Sant'Agata it is the best year ever. Lamborghini, the Audi group, archives 2021 as “the best year ever in terms of sales, turnover and profitability”, the 2021 year of Lamborghini.

https://www.breakinglatest.news/business/lamborghini-2021-revenues-of-1-9-billion-for-santagata-it-is-the-best-year-ever/#:~:text=best year ever-,Lamborghini: 2021 revenues of 1.9 billion: for Sant'Agata,is the best year ever&text=Lamborghini, the Audi group, archives,the 2021 year of Lamborghini.

I know, but with the economic pullback billionaires might be forced to buy (1) less Lamborghini now. Sad!

Poor poor Lamborghini. :xf.cry:

Brad

•••
I know, but with the economic pullback billionaires might be forced to buy (1) less Lamborghini now. Sad!

Poor poor Lamborghini. :xf.cry:

Brad
If there was a LOL button, I'd press it

•••
•••
•••
This should be an easy win for you lol… Lambo is not even part of their brand it’s more of an urban dictionary fake term made up by fans… for naming it short..

Lambo is a brandable name could be used for anything and is not a real word… what the heck were they thinking?

They don’t even own the trademark for Lambo

https://www.trademark247.com/lambo-88159601-1.html

Someone else does…

Last edited:
•••
•••
They are loosers already. They were also scared of paying the price.

Lamborghini/com - Registered 1996-09-16
Lambo/com - Registered 2000-03-05

4 years difference, yet a very little gap to claim you were directly targetting/infringing them cos no one could tell how big they will become today where the company itself has a little chance of success or been ubiquitous as of today.

1. They trademarked "Lambo" in 2007 and the mark died in 2017 ( https://uspto.report/TM/77238929 ) which shows the fact that they didn't care about the name right from time.

2. They are Lamborghini and not Lambo. The reason why Lambo became a thing was the reflection of the fact that their customers found it shorter, memorable and made it a thing. This was a silly mistake from their own end not to have owned the name from onset.

3. Lamborghini is not easy to remember no spell, "Lambogini" is better and this is the only name they also have little chance to claim.

4. Lambo is their safest bet to remain relevant and to better communicate their end users slang of their brand but they never knew this would happen until they went popular.

5. They should make an offer to buy the name from you without any Lawsuit, since you did not go to them yourself, hence creating a bad faith depending on if you went with a very high price.

Lambo can also be Lamb O... SpaceX did not own Space/com either, sameway you or Lamborghini did not also own "Lamb.com"... So why stress yourself about a shameful company?.

Close....

This name is worth more than $2M minimum (to them as an end-user and good 6figures to any random end user outside the car company, cos it's spellable, memorable, brandable and pronounceable, however, they won't want to risk loosing it to anyone else) and you should have a good lawyer with you (Even without any, they still can't win and you will get out of this as a winner still).

They should buy the name with Cash + Royalty if they want to pretend not been able to pay all in cash.

Else, renew the name for another 10years right away and keep it off from resolving.

Hold on to all above points and leverage on it to win. They are loosers and will also end up in the mud like NISSAN who lost NISSAN.com but sold Z.com for $M but could not afford to buy their main name back.

https://domainnamewire.com/2014/11/21/wow-nissan-sells-z-com-domain-name-to-gmo-for-6-8-million/

•••
I m RAMBO give my domain back. :ROFL:

•••
Redacted.

Last edited:
•••
•••
How do you justify your price if not related to the well known sport car brand?
How would you defend not just being a domain squatter if you've done nothing with the domain?
First of all, the term "squatter" is mis-used. Someone from America or anywhere else in the world can purchase a property and never use it. Why? It's an investment, whether to pass down to their children, or to flip in a good market. Somebody can't come from outside and say, "I want an apartment and you're not using it" or This is the location i want and you are here".

It's ignorant thinking you and others have and it needs to stop. A squatter is someone who has no legal rights to a property and yet they live in/on that property. This man legally owns Lambo.com, long before many of these companies using the term. And he can sell it for whatever price he wishes. If someone wants to build something in your neighborhood and that increases your property value then so be it.

But the core of the matter is this: He owns his domains name legally.
If you own coconut.com and 20 years later a phone company comes out and uses coconut as their brand.. do you think they should be able to take your name freely?

And if you own a valuable name right now and i open an LLC and get a trademark...should i come and take your valuable name freely?

They better stop playing around with people's assets.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I don't think I've ever heard someone that actually owns a Lamborghini (and I've known / met a few) call their car a "Lambo".
A very long time ago I had a guy at the Rainbow Room correct me when I said, "Nice Lambo", and he said, "It's a Lamborghini."
I personally have never seen an ad sponsored by Lamborghini calling their car a "Lambo".
Certainly, a Lamborghini car salesman would never call it as such.

It diminishes the brand.

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
I don't think I've ever heard someone that actually owns a Lamborghini (and I've known / met a few) call their car a "Lambo".
A very long time ago I had a guy at the Rainbow Room correct me when I said, "Nice Lambo", and he said, "It's a Lamborghini."
I personally have never seen an ad sponsored by Lamborghini calling their car a "Lambo".

It diminishes the brand.

Peace,
Kenny
It doesn't diminish their brand.

FaceBook is also called FB and it does not diminish their brand but they end up owing it due to the fact that it;s shorter and also memorable.

In this Lambo case, it helps their brand and all they need to do is to just acquire it from the owner with no issues.

Lamborghini can stand as the company and Lambo/Lambos as their products (Cars).

Last edited:
•••
It doesn't diminish their brand.

FaceBook is also called FB and it does not diminish their brand but they end up owing it due to the fact that it;s shorter and also memorable.

In this Lambo case, it helps their brand and all they need to do is to just acquire it from the owner with no issues.

Lamborghini can stand as the company and Lambo/Lambos as their products (Cars).

I agree with @Kenny on this one. Lamborghini is a luxury product. People proudly drive a Lamborghini whereas they use FB in shame :)

Last edited:
•••

It diminishes the brand.

Peace,
Kenny
Mmm, I'd say some people do call their Lamborghini a "Lambo" on occasions. Like a Mercedes sometimes casually being referred to as a "Merc", a Jaguar being a "Jag"...even the word car itself being a "toy". Some do, some don't

Last edited:
•••
shall I post my advanced draft response? :unsure:

Last edited:
•••
shall I post my advanced draft response? :unsure:
Do you have an attorney working on it? This is not the type of dispute I would go at it alone.
It is too valuable and having the right IP attorney can really help.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Do you have an attorney working on it? This is not the type of dispute I would go at it alone.
It is too valuable and having the right IP attorney can really help.

Brad
Hi, that was a plan at one point though the palpable disinterest from three separate attorneys had me wondering what is their garage 😀.

That said, two spoke of alternate commitments and schedule conflicts.

Ever one to rise to the challenge I wouldn't be surprised if my work was outlier to one or multiple of theirs were they to have represented yours truly !

Last edited:
•••
•••
I've got no doubt you will prevail...common sense and justice are on your side (not to mention they have no 'rights' to the name). Thanks for letting us know how things proceed.

Someone should build out namehighjackers.com / namehighjack.com featuring all UDRP losers.
Just like Rick Schwartz's HallofShame .com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back