Dynadot

If you have to reveal one secret of your domaining success, what would be?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can we define working hard? I prefer to work effectively and nothing else. Also I'm learning how to do this.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@redemo do you mind sharing the excel file. Thanks

•••
My secret of success is a book that i have read many years ago, it was named Kamasutra Nagasaki.
Unfortunatelly I hold the only available original and can't share it.

•••
@Bob Hawkes Do have a blog that I can subscribe to mate?

Last edited:
•••
@4better Learning is word perfect you got that right mate. @Future Sensors advice to set google alerts for important domainer words has helped me.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Are there more than one?

Not sure, but logicians seem to pretend there are more than one. Depends on which axioms are assumed to be true (and they need to be neither (easily/) provable nor disprovable using previous axioms). You may never get any contradiction with your finite computational and logical power, but still the system may not be consistent (or it would be consistent (by definition?), but it would be impossible to prove that this is the case).

For example, we know there are more dots on a line than natural numbers (easy). Is there any other infinity (cardinal) in between (maybe none, maybe just one, maybe infinitely many,..). This question was proven(*) to be not answerable (very difficult). You can assume it is true then you get one world, and you assume it is false you get another world... I was thinking, it was related to our computational power (namely finiteness), so actually exactly one of them would be true although we wouldn't know which one. But logicians seem to think this may not be the case either (crazy)...or (*)there may be a reasonable axiom which people forgot to add, and then using that axiom maybe you can check which one is the correct one.

Last edited:
•••
Domains are a manna vehicle through which God's providence is able to manifest. God is on the throne. He resists the proud but gives grace give to the humble. Once you understand this, you realize that scarcity is an illusion and will begin to see the divinity and providence in every domain sale. You also gain clarity on dry spells when little or no sales happen.

I read this post in the morning, in the evening I saw a missed call on my mobile. The number look familiar and I immediately think of you, is that you called me, Rob?

Last edited:
•••
•••
be flexible, pick a niche & do your research

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
So is working hard getting a lot done in short spaces of time over an extended period?

Last edited:
•••
Buy .COMs.
Buy one-word extremely generic new gTLDs, like online.store, software.solutions, plumbing.services, etc.
else don't go buying in every new gTLDs!

•••
•••
If you reveal the secret, the secret is not the secret anymore.

Forgive me for the late comment on this, but you just revealed the secret for not revealing secrets.

•••
Afternic. #1

Was able to list domains/godaddy 25k for the gusto then last year got an email from their active broker a negotiated passive income 15k cha-ching

Would likely have sold it here for 500 or less

Haha

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back