Dynadot

Top AI Tools for Domaining Success

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainInvesting

Impact
I've found ChatGPT, Notion, and Perplexity incredibly helpful for my domaining process. ChatGPT generates creative name ideas, Notion keeps me organized, and Perplexity helps me research market trends.

How do you incorporate AI into your domaining workflow? What are some must-have tools that improve your efficiency and results?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Aside from the usual suspects that I use for my genAI business (I'm far less active as a domain investor nowadays), I've been playing around with HeyGen and Synthesia a lot so as to pretty much clone myself.

I've been an economics-oriented content creator for almost a decade now, primarily educational animations that I publish on my One Minute Economics YouTube channel. Want to keep the YouTube channel as it is for now but for TikTok and some of my other socials, it's quite tempting for me to create a virtual avatar so as to publish content like commentary on current events without having to go through the hassle of filming myself. You'd think filming yourself isn't a big deal but to do even a half-decent job, a fair bit of time is required on things like lighting, your physical appearance and what not. Forgoing all that by using something like HeyGen or Synthesia eventually would be awesome. The quality is not exactly perfect yet though.

•••
Some useful AI-powered name generators like Namelix, Lean Domain Search, and DomainHole can be of help in exploring domain names.
Some AI-powered tools like Domain Name Sonar that can help to get more insights in defining domain strategies.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back