iMODO.com!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the iMODO.com thread!
Please feel free to share your experience and/or opinions. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am in Puerto Rico right now and my Imodo sites are ok.

•••
Well, so far my o2.cc Forum seems to be doing great...too bad I can't see my forum here in the US yet ;)

•••
iMoDo Performance

SDX said:
Well, so far my o2.cc Forum seems to be doing great...too bad I can't see my forum here in the US yet ;)
Hi SDX,

When I view your o2.cc site here in Colorado, I see the Steamic page (as we know), but it is all in German. Is it supposed to be that way?

Can you give us some idea of what "doing great" means in relative revenue terms?

In your earlier post you said you would be "making a MASS move to iMODO". Did you actually accomplish that? How many domains?

If you have domains working well at iMoDo, can you give us some clue as to what seems to make them work? Can you tell where your traffic is coming from geographically?

I seem to have incurred the wrath of Badger by posting my negative experience at iMoDo, but I was just stating the facts of what happened, and did not cast any aspersions. BTW, to answer Badger's question: the 50 or so domains that earned $.xx at iMoDo in 3 months have earned $x.xx in a couple of weeks after I moved them to a combination of other parking companies and mini-sites.

I am certainly open to hearing about positive experiences, and learning what makes domains work at iMoDo. I would be willing to move some domains to iMoDo, if someone can tell me, or I can divine what characteristics will make them profitable.

I am still gravely concerned that the Yahoo feed is STILL not available in the U.S., which is my primary target audience. There does not seem to be any hopeful forecast for it anytime in the near future. Plus, with just the Steamic display of iMoDo sites in the U.S., we are not getting the full benefit of the grandiose design of iMoDo and all of it's features.

•••
Has anyone gotten paid for January yet?

•••
SDX said:

Neither can I in Aus / Singapore

•••
evilopinions said:
Neither can I in Aus / Singapore

I can...even tried to join about a month ago. Still waiting for the conformation email

•••
I can no longer access my sites from home because my IP address has been placed in a "bot-trap".

When I type in the word "unban" to unban my IP address it just loops back to the original 403 Forbidden page!

How do I get out of this trap and why are my iMODO domains returning a page saying my IP was banned?

•••
You prompted me to check my 2 iMoDo domains just now (20:28 MDT), and they are BOTH inaccessible - no response. I am in Colorado, USA.

I wonder how long it has been like this???

•••
No problems here.... anybody else?

•••
They seem to be working now at 23:41 MDT.

•••
clb said:
I can no longer access my sites from home because my IP address has been placed in a "bot-trap".

When I type in the word "unban" to unban my IP address it just loops back to the original 403 Forbidden page!

How do I get out of this trap and why are my iMODO domains returning a page saying my IP was banned?

I get the same...

•••
clb said:

Again,
Me as well. "Unban" does not work either.
My ticket is 1240

Sorry,
I didn't check unban again which I saw in the post above.
Unban working now.
Thanks. I already closed my ticket

•••
Hi. sorry about the flood protector being a little sensitive. We'll have a solution shortly. Having a temporary IP ban doesn't affect the functionality of your domains.

•••
•••
I've noticed some nice changes on the US traffic landers :tu:

•••
hi how do you change from legacy templates to premium after sign up with imodo ?
friend of mine sign up with over 25 domain but he said still use legacy templates and he can't use adsense ,sry if is not right place ,

•••
i cant access too my site,..

"unban" not work too...

hope u can fix it Ian :)

•••
Arpc?

There's a column named "ARPC" in the Domain Stats page.

Can anyone tell me what the numbers in this column mean? I've tried Google, but it didn't want to help.

Thanks

•••
Table 'imodo.stats_05_08_' doesn't exist
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/imodo/www/index.php on line 201
Table 'imodo.stats_05_08_' doesn't existTable 'imodo.stats_05_08_' doesn't exist

anyone else? :-/

•••
Stix said:
anyone else? :-/

Yes me... is very messy... had more then 10000 uniques on my domains and no clicks cause of this... Imodo team please act fast....

•••
Is iMoDo Dying???

Seems to me iMoDo is dying a slow death.

When I try to go to my parked domains, they take 10-20 seconds to display.

In the iMoDo Domain Manager, when I try to display "Domain Stats", I get the following error messages:

------------------------------------------
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/imodo/public_html/admin/stats.php on line 71
Incorrect information in file: './imodo/yahoo_stats.frm'

followed by:

Spry.Data.updateRegion(d2) caught an exception: TypeError: ds has no properties

When I try to display "Total Stats", I get:

Spry.Data.updateRegion(d2) caught an exception: TypeError: ds has no properties

No one from iMoDo staff has been on this thread for almost a MONTH!!

Have they given up on iMoDo? Is there any hope? Can someone tell us what is going on??

•••
We're aware of the issue with the Yahoo stats and the slow servers.

There won't be many updates coming from iMODO for at least a couple more weeks.

Last edited:
•••
RJ, Can you clarify your statement?

•••
The techs are rebuilding the Yahoo stats table. The database server is running slow right now, but I'm not sure exactly why. It could be related to the Yahoo stats issue.

I know there are updates coming to iMODO but they are at least 2-3 weeks from fruition. Next month we should better know where we stand with our ad providers. Until then, I don't think there will be much new to discuss.

Next payout is a few days away.

•••
ArtfulWebSites said:
Seems to me iMoDo is dying a slow death.

No one from iMoDo staff has been on this thread for almost a MONTH!!

Have they given up on iMoDo? Is there any hope? Can someone tell us what is going on??

It's sad. Imodo & before it 1plus were great ideas, but it's increasingly difficult to believe that something hasn't gone badly wrong with the delivery at Imodo and as they aren't keeping us informed we are left to speculate.

I know it's still in beta, and I don't have my gems on it so I'm not badly affected, but the general lack of communication is making it harder and harder to retain a positive view.

-RJ- said:
We're aware of the issue with the Yahoo stats and the slow servers.

There won't be many updates coming from iMODO for at least a couple more weeks.

It's hardly a great posting (I acknowledge you did clarify later), but better than silence. If you could be proactive and at least keep information like this flowing so we know something is happening it would make it easier for us.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back