iMODO.com!

Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the iMODO.com thread!
Please feel free to share your experience and/or opinions. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Believe me, we are all disappointed at the slow pace and progress. iMODO is not dead by any means, but we've had a number of setbacks. Most disappointing has been the lack of a quality feed for serving North American traffic, since back in January the Worldwide ad feed looked like a sure thing.

We're doing our best to work with what we've got. .CO.UK names and domains with primarily European traffic are still doing awesome. We have a "two-click" lander that is similar to traditional parking that is being tested right now. (Available on request for premium users.) The 1plus.net developers have been also working on other projects besides the parking platform.

I am flying to London the first week of June for the sole reason of meeting with the iMODO team and our upstream ad provider. Hopefully there will be more to talk about after that. I'll try to keep in better touch.

•••
RJ, please fix this Spry.Data.updateRegion(d2) caught an exception: [object Error] so I can actually view my stats. I would hate to move all my stuff.

•••
Edit: Moved all names except one name out of there... this one name is getting a nice 30% CTR.

•••
Looking forward to this platform moving forward..

Last edited:
•••
Has anyone else experience huge drops in REV / CTR with iModo in the past few weeks?

•••
Yep, right on my lander:

Unknown column 'unban' in 'where clause'
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/imodo/www/index.php on line 201

•••
randomo said:
Yep, right on my lander:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/imodo/www/index.php on line 201
Same here

•••
•••
Hows Everyone??

Hello People,

I’m just wondering how’s everyone doing at imodo or 1plus I have parked smsday.com recently and its not doing to bad. Anyway how are you guys doing??

J.G

•••
Anyone??

JagG said:
Hello People,

I’m just wondering how’s everyone doing at imodo or 1plus I have parked smsday.com recently and its not doing to bad. Anyway how are you guys doing??

J.G

A few Questions >>

Any good tips??
Has anyone sold a domain via 1plus or imodo?
Are you making better rev on 1plus/imodo or another parking site??

•••
JagG said:
A few Questions >>

Any good tips??
Has anyone sold a domain via 1plus or imodo?
Are you making better rev on 1plus/imodo or another parking site??
It seems like it depends where you are.
Those of us in the US and Canada are waiting for the Yahoo feeds.
I have heard that the UK is doing well with them.

•••
I added a bunch of domains to my iModo account at least two weeks ago, and the system still doesn't seem to "see" them - the registrars and expiry dates don't appear in my "Domain Portfolio" view, and there is zero traffic reported on them. (These would be very low-traffic domains, but they wouldn't all go for weeks without getting a single hit.)

•••
-RJ- said:
Believe me, we are all disappointed at the slow pace and progress. iMODO is not dead by any means, but we've had a number of setbacks. Most disappointing has been the lack of a quality feed for serving North American traffic, since back in January the Worldwide ad feed looked like a sure thing.

We're doing our best to work with what we've got. .CO.UK names and domains with primarily European traffic are still doing awesome. We have a "two-click" lander that is similar to traditional parking that is being tested right now. (Available on request for premium users.) The 1plus.net developers have been also working on other projects besides the parking platform.

I am flying to London the first week of June for the sole reason of meeting with the iMODO team and our upstream ad provider. Hopefully there will be more to talk about after that. I'll try to keep in better touch.
Badger, RJ.

Have you any news on the advancement of iModo?

Last edited:
•••
New to iMODO .... I could use pointers on adding content and pics etc ....

namenut

•••
pbliss said:
Badger, RJ.

Have you any news on the advancement of iModo?

30 July 08
Any comeback?

•••
Can RJ or Badger please reply to my two earlier posts.

•••
not really sure of the question Paul..

Has iMODO secured a global Yahoo feed and/or made any changes to the platform?

Currently we still dont have a US Yahoo feed, but our backup google feed performs well. The platform has had a bunch of bugs fixed, we have our blank canvas project working for some and overall, as a business owned and operated by 1plus.net, were really happy. We have a very high (10/10) yahoo traffic quality score which ensures our users get top dollar and we work closely with a number of arbitrage clients and companies that resell our feed. We seemed to have found our "under the radar" niche in the marketplace and its a position were happy with - smaller number of clients and a close working relationship.

Were also finalising a number of other domain and non-domain related platforms and 1plus.net is in quite an exciting phase of growth.

Hope that helps :)

•••
So is anyone still using Imodo? I had tried it for a little bit, but the results were not encouraging. However, this was many many months ago...... So I'm kind of wondering if there is anyone still using the system if they have seen any improvement yet.... Imodo had such hype around it and just seemed to fizzle out and be forgotten.

•••
imodo parking pages down?

I just happened to check some names I have parked on imodo (1plus actually) and none of them are working. Is 1plus/imodo gone? I don't know how long they have not worked. Thanks for the help...

•••
kellyandbryan said:
I just happened to check some names I have parked on imodo (1plus actually) and none of them are working. Is 1plus/imodo gone? I don't know how long they have not worked. Thanks for the help...

I just checked a couple of my sites. They are active and working as expected. Looking at the adsense by day report it looks like they have been up every day, but there was a distinct dip in traffic on the 21st & 22nd of the month. Perhaps imodo was having some kind of problem, but it was up.

•••
I still use IMODO's legacy templates and they are still working well. If the IMODO team improves on the legacy templates, I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee for using it. That is my suggestion to the IMODO team instead of IMODO trying to become another parking company.

•••
Does the articles update automatically or do I have to update them manually when I select articles?

•••
Will you get delisted from "G" if you use imodo?

•••
no, you don t .
By the way have a question: I noticed that last 3-4 days my domains doesn t show any click; however, on the "line"where clicks are the blue bit I can see that there have been some as usual; hasn t been imodo updated yet since 4 days?

•••
Most of my domains have been delisted from "G," although not all when in the past they were indexed quite quickly. On the other hand, Yahoo seems to index them when in the past it took awhile to get indexed on "Y." My experience. Also may depend on what feature you are using.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back