iMODO.com!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the iMODO.com thread!
Please feel free to share your experience and/or opinions. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Is there any way to contact these people.
I have been trying to contact them for 1 month now just to get my address and payment option changed and have not had one reply via their ticket system ... wtf???

Can someone tell me tha best way to contact them?

Appreciated, thanks.

•••
Isn't Noomle a "Diet Coke" version ;) Of DomainPress.com the new system by Imodo creators.

•••
I dont know.. But Noomle works..

Now the creators of Imodo.. Started out with 1plus.net (the best of their efforts imho).. Then they started Imodo.. And now you are telling me that they started something called domainpress.com..

If I was where them.. I would make one platform work before I started the new one.. I guess that they see a need to rebrand themselves quite frequently.. Not very reassuring..

•••
I still believe iMODO will shine again...there are some really talented people on the development team.
But nevertheless, Noomle and WhyPark are serious "competition" to ANY new platform that emerges! :imho:

•••
I still believe iMODO will shine again...there are some really talented people on the development team.
But nevertheless, Noomle and WhyPark are serious "competition" to ANY new platform that emerges! :imho:

They may be talented, but they seem to all be working on some other projects.

•••
Is there any way to contact these people.
I have been trying to contact them for 1 month now just to get my address and payment option changed and have not had one reply via their ticket system ... wtf???

Can someone tell me tha best way to contact them?

Appreciated, thanks.
Did you got any response from them?
Me too waiting for their response about my payment.

Amma

•••
Before reading to the end of the thread I registered with iModo because their previews looked promising. Got an activation link and upon login it says may account isn't registered. Not a promising start not even taking into account the last postings here:td:

•••
Imodo

Are Imodo.com still in business?

I joined a few days ago and after receiving a lack of reported traffic I tried to contact them and Adshack and 1plus.net too (The parent company). All of them appear to be shut for business.

It looks to me like the websites are still there but there is nobody running them.

If anyone actually uses these guys and more importantly has ever got paid by them for their Imodo premium template, then I would like to hear from you.

•••
i surely got paid in the past....
Anyway I have same feeling that this project has been abandoned ; however my domains are up and running...

•••
Is there any new IMODO news or updates that anyone knows of?
I have several domains that I would like to set up through them.

•••
I haven't heard anything from them in ages.

The sites on the classic templates still seem to be working although now that Overture is history the automatic generation of page hierarchies is gone.

•••
Imodo the big con?

Imodo does in fact still allow you to have Yahoo PPC content on your parked domains if you park a certain number with them. It is something like 30 domains.

However, be very aware that you will not get credited for every click. How do i know this? Well if I call one of my domains then that should show as an impression in the reports I generate? Well very suspiciously I can use any number of different computers or ISPs I like on different days and guess what? 'No impressions' let alone impressions from actual visitors to these parked domains and therefore you can bet your life that these bandits do not actually credit you clicks either. Have a good read around the internet you will read hundreds of posts of people that have switched to Imodo only to see their revenue plummet.

I would love nothing better then to bring these bandits down but it is collecting sufficient proof to go to Yahoo with. If anyone has experienced anything similar and/or wants to help bring them down then let me know. Imodo's site is never updated and is like a ghost site pocketing 100% revenue on most clicks generated by each site they have parked.

Imodo have your say here and explain your fraud.

•••
Imodo does in fact still allow you to have Yahoo PPC content on your parked domains if you park a certain number with them. It is something like 30 domains.

However, be very aware that you will not get credited for every click. How do i know this? Well if I call one of my domains then that should show as an impression in the reports I generate? Well very suspiciously I can use any number of different computers or ISPs I like on different days and guess what? 'No impressions' let alone impressions from actual visitors to these parked domains and therefore you can bet your life that these bandits do not actually credit you clicks either. Have a good read around the internet you will read hundreds of posts of people that have switched to Imodo only to see their revenue plummet.

I would love nothing better then to bring these bandits down but it is collecting sufficient proof to go to Yahoo with. If anyone has experienced anything similar and/or wants to help bring them down then let me know. Imodo's site is never updated and is like a ghost site pocketing 100% revenue on most clicks generated by each site they have parked.

Imodo have your say here and explain your fraud.

This is an insult :rolleyes:

How many parked domains you have over there?

When did you parked it and when did you do your small experiment of running 1 impression count on it?

Thanks. 8^X

•••
This is an insult :rolleyes:

How many parked domains you have over there?

When did you parked it and when did you do your small experiment of running 1 impression count on it?

Thanks. 8^X

I'm with -Nick- here. "Domain Portfolio"'s post was long on invective and incredibly short on details. If you have some details, facts, and proof please provide them.

I can't speak for the PPC as I'm interested in the instant mini-sites service there. The reality (In my opinion) is that iModo was a brave but ultimately failed experiment. I have had well over 100 domains parked there and had some good results on some domains with the original 1plus (along with some not so good results, but that's to be expected) and very poor results in revenue terms with the new iModo, but I can't deny that there is traffic going on there and the right sites do seem to build traffic with the service.

It's a crying shame that they weren't able to turn the good idea into a revenue producer for both them and us and keep improving the service, but it obviously didn't work and it's time to move on.

Bruce

•••
How to prove it?

This is the problem, exactly how to prove it. I have run several experiments so of course we are not just talking about 1 impression and do not get me wrong, occasionally impressions do show up but not all the time. What I am trying to find out is whether it is just my particular account that is being targeted as it is fairly new and not long established accounts or is it all accounts. From reading recent replies maybe it is just a handful of accounts of maybe even just mine.

Has anyone actually tried contacting this company? I tried a few months ago and had no reply (I have read that complaint somewhere else too) and then I sent a second reply days later and the support number had gone up by one meaning that in that week I was the only one that had contacted them. So has anyone ever had any contact with them and more importantly do these people actually exist and pay? I am of course not talking about when they were called 1 Plus or whatever their name was. Do they pay now branded as Imodo?

•••
do these people actually exist and pay? I am of course not talking about when they were called 1 Plus or whatever their name was. Do they pay now branded as Imodo?

I received my November payout through Paypal a few days back (Net 45?):

Paypal said:
Hello Bruce Clement,

1plus.net Ltd just sent you money with PayPal.

Payment details
Amount: £**.** GBP
Transaction Date: 15 Jan 2010
Transaction ID: **************
Subject: iMODO Payment
Custom note: iMODO affiliate revenue payment for Nov-2009. Thank you for using iMODO.com

•••
This is the problem, exactly how to prove it. I have run several experiments so of course we are not just talking about 1 impression and do not get me wrong, occasionally impressions do show up but not all the time. What I am trying to find out is whether it is just my particular account that is being targeted as it is fairly new and not long established accounts or is it all accounts. From reading recent replies maybe it is just a handful of accounts of maybe even just mine.

Has anyone actually tried contacting this company? I tried a few months ago and had no reply (I have read that complaint somewhere else too) and then I sent a second reply days later and the support number had gone up by one meaning that in that week I was the only one that had contacted them. So has anyone ever had any contact with them and more importantly do these people actually exist and pay? I am of course not talking about when they were called 1 Plus or whatever their name was. Do they pay now branded as Imodo?

Okay so you don't have any proof. So it is insult with accusation now.

Which according to the rules of the forum is not allowed.

BTW I liked this sentence of yours.

Domain Portfolio said:
I would love nothing better then to bring these bandits down

I have the server ID password of Imodo :D Let me know and If I think your case is good enough I will tell the owner that we need to press that delete button :lala:

Why I was asking for all stats and stuff is because I am the person who compiles and updates the stats on Imodo.com and I hardly have anytime left on my hand to deduct 50 or 100 impressions from your account. There are more then 50,000+ domains on the network and I am sure that I am not just messing around with your account.

Moreover as for taking the case to yahoo. Yes Yahoo themselves have put in extra security features recently [Which I cannot openly discuss here]. That is the reason that your EU region traffic is not accounted for in realtime. So wait for stats to update and when the final stats are in our hands you can be sure it will be there whatever it is. Because no one is interested in scamming a penny here or a penny there.

Thanks.

•••
1Plus.net

Hi Guys,

I was going to try this Imodo thing which I see is owned by 1plus.net Ltd. I heard that 1plus.net might be bankrupt anyone else heard that or can confirm?

Don't want to make a mistake with this.

•••
I heard that 1plus.net might be bankrupt anyone else heard that or can confirm?

Don't know about it but bankrupt brings this words up.

bankrupt
Broke
beggared
bust
dead
indebted
penniless
folded
out of business
shut down
dismantled
stripped off
foreclosure
totalled
moneyless
disassembled
pulled down
taken apart
torn down
dumped
worn out
bleed dry
sucked dry
burnt out
empty
defaulted
drained
washed out
down and out
wiped out
finished

:D

In any case I think they are planning for a reverse merger :D Don't know where you get your info from. I searched in Google and nothing came up.

•••
Hi Guys,

I was going to try this Imodo thing which I see is owned by 1plus.net Ltd. I heard that 1plus.net might be bankrupt anyone else heard that or can confirm?

Don't want to make a mistake with this.

Please don't waste your time.

IMODO is non-functional.

I had 1000s of domains listed and communication from IMODO was zero.

Shame on Ian.

Go to the IMODO home page and click on the "Support" link.

That pretty much sums up IMODO.

"SQL error (Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO))
in (

select user.user_id from user,session ,user_group
where hash='' and
user.user_id=session.user_id and
user.user_id=user_group.user_id and
user_group.group_id in (2) and
end_time>1288802599

) "

•••
Plenty of SQL errors on other pages too.

•••
Imodo

Cheers guys.

So tricolorro, Ian is the man behind it then?

+ Yes I saw the dead support link. Sums it up really, 'reverse merger' as Nick says.

So I guess it must be a con then, if you sign up and there is no way of contacting them as tricolorro says then I take it you would not get the parking revenue either.

•••
Cheers guys.

So tricolorro, Ian is the man behind it then?

+ Yes I saw the dead support link. Sums it up really, 'reverse merger' as Nick says.

So I guess it must be a con then, if you sign up and there is no way of contacting them as tricolorro says then I take it you would not get the parking revenue either.

:hi:

It wasn't a con.

I think things just didn't work out as hoped.

For example, it seems they couldn't get the ad feed for US customers as hoped for.

I used Ian's name as he was the main person behind 1Plus .net and IMODO was supposed to be a better version of that.

If you're domains were on 1Plus .net they would have eventually moved to IMODO.

The real problem with IMODO folk was the total lack of communication which to me is not excusable.

•••
1Plus.net

Thanks tricolorro,

That's made my mind up. I will steer clear of 1plus.net and Imodo.

I hate businesses that will not communicate with you, I mean supposing there was a payment query, how would you be able to resolve it?

No, ignorant business people that do not communicate with their customers are out for me so whether what I heard about them going bankrupt is correct or not and I suspect it might be true; hearing from others here has made my mind up. I am out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back