Domain Empire

discuss Inbound sale rate?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Afzal N

Established Member
Impact
Hello experienced domainers please can share your inbound sales rate in different tlds..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
inbound? wow, very interesting data to have a look at - the only problem is... the average domainer wont have anywhere near the # of domains to make that info useful - beyond thier business. You would need that kind of data from a bigger source, like a Unireg, Sedo, etc.. and I am not sure they make that available. Bu they do share lots of actual sales data - which is appreciated.

User initiated contact rate data would be interesting to look at if someone has ideas out there.

•••
I own lots of domains and get lots of inbound offers, and I can say statistically the vast majority of offers are crap.

Brad

•••
You would need that kind of data from a bigger source, like a Unireg, Sedo

Thanks for reply..but I just ask inbound sale of domainers not marketplace...

•••
my inbound sales rate is about 1% > 2% per year

but the amount of each sale can be more important, that percentage of sales from one's portfolio

as one person who does outbound, may sell 50 names a year, but average sale price may be $100 or less.

while another, who only does inbound, may just sell 5 names in a year, but their average sales per domain may be $1,000 or more.

in that example, they both may earn same amount, but one works harder for their money than the other

the outbounder has to speak up, for his names.
they have to write emails, make phone calls and try to convince buyers

while the inbounders' names, speak for themselves.
so they only have to negotiate with that interested potential who contacted them out of the blue or orange.

:)

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back