NameSilo

.info .info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Delete

Account Suspended
Impact
With all the .info buzz I just want to ask if anybody has actually developed a site from one? If so can I see. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yep id like to see a site as well .infos kick ass im getting a great responce from americans over my Sthelena.info i never knew it was a town there till just dam this name is gonna make me money :)

•••
Have managed to sell a few .infos now for reasonable prices.

The key is obvously matching the name with the extension..

Basically , if theres anyway someone would want information on 'your name' then its a go-er..

Places, ailments and public services are excellent and I believe actually READ better than .coms or .nets..
Of course , youd still have to develop it and market it well to negate the slightly inferior bias on the extension.

I also believe theres still a lot of mileage in generic or top quality names in .info extension..

i.e. if you cant afford or get hold of SHOES.com/.net and .info is for sale at a reasonable price, then once marketed that name is going to look fantastic and will give an immediate edge over some made up online shoe store...

Bottom line is I think they have a valid claim on Domain Space...

[cheeky mode]Oh yeah .. and PM me for my .info list ! :hehe:

•••
I guess nobody is here is into developing .info names

•••
I am trying to develop some .infos but not doing good so far :(

•••
I'm going to develop SportsJerseys.info, have to see how it turns out...

•••
Delete hehe I was just on my way to start this topic ;D

•••
A friend mentioned there are still issues with some email servers rejecting the 4 letter extensions.

•••
I find it a little weird to type in a domain name with a 4 character extension as well!

•••
Originally posted by Delete
I guess nobody is here is into developing .info names

Delaware.info
Portland.info

More on the way!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back