IT.COM

analysis Interesting .. domain hack vs .com (for New Gs investors)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
I have Mens.Website domain hack.
Godaddy value: $578
upload_2018-8-21_20-10-3.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Similar name, different extension: MensWebsite.com (Owner is: NameFind aka Godaddy)
Godaddy value: $495
upload_2018-8-21_20-10-32.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I find the whole .web or .website a little redundant because all dots are websites.

My personal opinion is the extension is best used if it has an actual meaning....

So if a .com is taken the country code will actually tell you a country of origin.

Another example is Business.bank tells you who you are dealing with and what the nature of the business is.

That said, all dots are websites and we already have the www so why would I want to place emphasis on the fact that I am a website, that is a given with a .dot

Personally I don't understand the need for the .website extension but if I did I would say yours would definitely be one of the better uses of it. (y)

•••
I suppose this thread is to seek solice in an algorithm placing more value on the ngtld.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back