NameSilo

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am not helping him, but your not helping those trying to get money.

Your suggestion seems to be that we're in control of whether or not refunds are issued. We're not, Adam is. He was stalling and evading and lying long before this thread was ever created. He owes people money that he could be repaying right now if he chose to. He also could have chosen to pay before this thread was created yet he didn't. When you use the word 'blackmail' it makes it sound like Adam is the victim here -- he's not. He can still fix things regardless of what is or isn't said here. He chooses not to. Don't blame the people here for that, blame Adam.

•••
facts:
.the complainants had many request about money not being paid
. Adam Dicker business had been exposed has being defrauding people, by selling false advertising.
. Adam Dicker was available any day of the week for a skype chat to squeeze a few hundredths from anyone willing to throw money at him, before this started; then he has no time to address simple questions.
. He appeared on this thread to address some ridiculous technicalities on forum members number.
. But he never addressed any of the real issues, because he simply can not without the help of his analyst.
. Nichewebsites are very bad templates to start any kind of business based on "advertising revenue"; he was still unable to deliver what he promised on his sales page(duplicate content articles, that can not pass a copyscape)

He was never the business person he pretend never done 7 figures, or more, just making good cash with his membership forum and others crappy services like Nichewebsites. People who have a steady flood of cash in their business, pay their employees in time, because they are the pillar of their business.

Adam Dicker is the typical "make money online fast" guru, the only way he make money is by collecting membership on a shiny object that attract people willing to throw money at him to educate themselves.

i was a member of DNF, and really joined hoping to learn a few things, but lost ton of precious times to figure out that what he was teaching does not work.

time to move on, if you had been stolen a few thousands or more take him to court

•••
Cyger and the boys should have given him an ultimatum, not an award. This has been handled poorly from the start, and its the people at the bottom who are losing out.

ul·ti·ma·tum
ˌəltəˈmādəm/
noun
  1. a final demand or statement of terms, the rejection of which will result in retaliation or a breakdown in relations.
As for his templates, yes I have been looking into fresh store builder, and I will be staying away from them

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=0a420aa07945cdc892c282e514a2e860&oe=56C54603

•••
His relationship with his wife and what she does or does not know is none of your business. It has already been mentioned that people have sent abusive messages to his kids, that's why you need to drop this topic and stop encouraging people to contact his family. They already know and contacting them will make nobody a hero.

Business life = open to scrutiny, he's made himself a public figure and his name into a brand.

Personal life = as described, 'personal', not your business.

It is crossing a clear boundary.

I can't fault those who are pissed off and have contacted his family members about the issues they're having that he hasn't resolved. Maybe if he answered his emails or skype messages and paid people back what they're owed they wouldn't have to go to great lengths to try to get their money back!

As for boundaries they only work when you're running an honest business. You cant expect people to separate business matters from their personal life when some dishonest guy is holding money owed to them hostage which most likely is affecting their livelihood.

I'm not sure why anyone would send his kids abusive messages (and I do not condone or encourage that sort of behavior). I also have not seen any post by Adam or one of his messengers on here about that happening and I'm sure I've read every post in this hugbox. Link?

•••
•••
The message paralleled from Godot:
He ain't gonna make good. You can wait and wait, but nothings going to happen. Time to take whatever legal recourse you can, or mark it up to lessons learned in life.. Because Godot ain't payin today or tomorrow....

•••
AdamDicker.sucks is available at 200$ per year, even Adam Dicker domains are a rip off.

Well that is comparatively cheap. There are 83 Dicker domains listed on Enaming.com, all minimum offer of $10,000.

http://enaming.com/inventory/?keywo...chars=&available=&search=Search&per-page=1000

Adam Dicker himself is offering 50shadesofdicker.com for sale at min offer 10k, does he really think he is that sexy? Or shady?

If you have questions about the ethics of enaming.com - many do - then you need to read the thread about enaming.com: https://www.namepros.com/threads/anyone-listed-or-contacted-by-enaming-com.877829/

Attachments

• enaming-adamdicker-scam-domains.png
    enaming-adamdicker-scam-domains.png
    517.7 KB · Views: 38
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have to agree. Regardless of Adam Dickers misdemeanors his family should not be held accountable -- certainly not his children.

Best,
Paul

•••
Well gotta say I am done with this thread. My last post was deleted for vulgarity - I saw it as humor......

Anyway, I wish the very best for those who were wronged and hope they get some sort of restitution.

Ciao and a hearty hasta la vista! Away we go stage left.....

•••
Adam should have done a lot of things differently, but to involve his family, who are presumed innocent, is where I draw the line.

I agree that under normal circumstances one's family shouldn't be contacted or brought into a business matter but this thread has become more than just Adam screwing a few people over. Pages and pages of uncovered lies and deceit have been posted throughout this thread indicating he has flew over the cuckoo's nest and needs psychological help. Nurse Ratched, we have another patient for you!

•••
No offense but he is the one who stated his kids are being harassed. And you believe it after all of these 90 + pages of information. No normal human would harass someones kids. Perhaps it was said to garner a bit of sympathy. It certainly seems to have derailed the thread a bit.

•••
...My last post was deleted for vulgarity - I saw it as humor...

Away we go stage left.....

...doubt that it was deleted for vulgarity alone. Sometimes the lines of political(and this is political in the sense of the world of domaining) satire becomes to complex to delineate. Adam expressed that there is more to the story that will be brought out and I believe that it will.
Hope that everything gets resolved to everyone's satisfaction ...

•••
No offense but he is the one who stated his kids are being harassed. And you believe it after all of these 90 + pages of information. No normal human would harass someones kids. Perhaps it was said to garner a bit of sympathy. It certainly seems to have derailed the thread a bit.

But its a very large world, there are a lot of non-normal humans out there......... Perhaps it was to build sympathy, distract, and to deflect. However, its neither here nor there - it really should be dropped.

Does anyone know if any of the known remaining victims got paid, or at the very least - been in contact with him?

•••
Sorry couldn't help but come back to clear something up. After reading the post by Freedom....

What I posted was deleted for vulgarity and a personal attack - though I think mentioning a silly domain name is far from a personal attack on anyone.

But it is what it is - so, ttfn. Just wanted to clear that up :)

•••
Sorry couldn't help but come back to clear something up. After reading the post by Freedom....

What I posted was deleted for vulgarity and a personal attack - though I think mentioning a silly domain name is far from a personal attack on anyone.

But it is what it is - so, ttfn. Just wanted to clear that up :)

...I saw it as satire.
umask77 disliked my opinion but I could give a fiddler's folly. More than likely he has a vendetta that goes beyond the scope of this thread and money. I will dislike his comments as well now that I read them...

•••
The only one that knows if anyone is getting paid back is Shane and he's in social studies or language arts class right now. Next period break he'll update this thread hopefully )

•••
Thanks. Glad you did - was meant as such. Lovin' the alliteration with Fiddlers Folly. Beyond that I have no opinion and do not care to parry or thrust with anyone on this thread :)

•••
ROTFLMAO - Lets hope social studies ends soon then . ;)

•••
Maybe I will stick around on this thread after all! The tension mounts as the classroom clock ticks towards the end of social studies class....

•••
Thanks. Glad you did - was meant as such. Lovin' the alliteration with Fiddlers Folly. Beyond that I have no opinion and do not care to parry or thrust with anyone on this thread :)

...nor do I.
I like to weigh both sides of the story, but I get a dislike for that feeling/opinion as we are supposed to march lockstep with only one-side commenting.

Balderdash, I say. I reserve the right to hear both sides and draw my own conclusion from it...

•••
Add a love interest, a car chase and an assassination or two and you have a story!

It's an absurdist play, kind of the literary version of an abstract painting.

:)

But it is a familiar story.

•••
I can say Thats I have never had a problem with Adam Dicker! He is one of the coolest people I know! I know Adam will sort this out and get back on track! If it wasn't for Adam I would not be in the position I am now!! His example-ship and sherpa videos and DNF has taught me to be self employed!! and No longer do I have to work for someone anymore! For some of you that think he is criminal or sham are 100% wrong!! I know there are real issues here with certain people and hope it gets cleared soon! And many here who are commenting a death wish on Adam have benefited from Adam Dickers Knowledge! IMHO #IBeliveInAdam

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back