Dynadot

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can say Thats I have never had a problem with Adam Dicker! He is one of the coolest people I know! I know Adam will sort this out and get back on track! If it wasn't for Adam I would not be in the position I am now!! His example-ship and sherpa videos and dn f has taught me to be self employed!! and No longer do I have to work for someone anymore! For some of you that think he is criminal or sham are 100% wrong!! I know there are real issues here with certain people and hope it gets cleared soon! And many here who are commenting a death wish on Adam have benefited from Adam Dickers Knowledge! IMHO #IBeliveInAdam

Add a few more explanation points in there and we might actually believe your opinion.

•••
@Shane Bellone Dont have to add!! People who know me "KNOW" That im Real!!

•••
•••
@Shane, It don't matter if I had 1 Message I speak of what I know!

•••
@Shane, It don't matter if I had 1 Message I speak of what I know!

Yet you ignore the other 91 pages of information. Either read the thread fully or keep your opinions to yourself.

•••
Don't have too!! My opinion is fact!

•••
Golly Gee - an old time I know you are but what am I? lol

•••
Where, oh where is the infamous Part II? Inquiring minds want to know......

•••
@Dadster Like I said I know there are pending issues! I hope they get all resolved!

•••
I think everyone does - I was not affected myself - but do know others who were - its a real shame...

•••
...I saw it as satire.
umask77 disliked my opinion but I could give a fiddler's folly. More than likely he has a vendetta that goes beyond the scope of this thread and money. I will dislike his comments as well now that I read them...

Just for clarification: I don't have any kind of vendetta against him, he doesn't owe me any money nor I've ever done business with him. So please, try to not make assumptions about people you don't know anything about. Good to see that you will be disliking my comments, I though I was dealing with adults here... I guess I was wrong.

•••
•••
@Shane Bellone..People who know me "KNOW" That im Real!!
I know who you are (oh, your pic wasn't there prior), and yes you are one of a few that has benefited from/with your association with him. But you should really be encouraging him to do the right thing to those he's fleeced, no matter how costly it is or will be to him, or how much crow he has to swallow, and try to save his completely shattered rep (his doing) in the industry at present, rather than trying to 'back him up' here. Because 'if' he does show up at NamesCon you will be probably only be the one willing to be seen with him, and that..won't be good for your rep. Just sayin'.

See you at NamesCon!!

•••
You're probably right...I would be seen with Adam Dicker @ Namescon because I strongly believe everyone is worth a second chance. If the tables were turned you would be glad for people like me...because I would extend the same hospitality to you as well. #AbundantGrace
See you at Namecon Bro!!

•••
You're probably right...I would be seen with Adam Dicker @ Namescon because I strongly believe everyone is worth a second chance. If the tables were turned you would be glad for people like me...because I would extend the same hospitality to you as well. #AbundantGrace
See you at Namecon Bro!!

"If the tables were turned..."
Are you serious? You're assuming that everybody is a scammer in nature... I don't know you but I'm sure me and many others won't be seen in such a situation. Everyone deserves a second chance but we're not talking about mistakes here. This is not an isolate case, this guy has a long history of fraudulent activity. I won't be giving him a second chance...

•••
"If the tables were turned..."
Are you serious? You're assuming that everybody is a scammer in nature... I don't know you but I'm sure me and many others won't be seen in such a situation. Everyone deserves a second chance but we're not talking about mistakes here. This is not an isolate case, this guy has a long history of fraudulent activity. I won't be giving him a second chance...
No not saying that!! please dont take out of content!

•••
...So please, try to not make assumptions about people you don't know anything about. Good to see that you will be disliking my comments, I though I was dealing with adults here... I guess I was wrong.

...no assumption made. You disliked the statement I made that I would wait for BOTH sides and you expressed it with a dislike so I guess fairness is not in your vocabulary. I reread your statements and decided to do likewise...as a grown-up. So there!

Yeah, that "dislike" allowed to me understand you real well, indeed...

•••
I always trust a user with 38 messages.

Well, we all have to have just 38 messages at some point, otherwise there would be no people with 39 or more. I don't know how many I have myself, but not many, maybe not even 38. :)

I think everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, no matter how unpalatable to others. Don't you, Shane? And reading all the previous pages won't necessarily change it.

Edit: In fact, I've only 8. So I must be most untrustworthy.

•••
You're probably right...I would be seen with Adam Dicker @ Namescon because I strongly believe everyone is worth a second chance.
Just curious, as this is something that though has only become public recently, but has been going on (bubbling) for quite awhile, and the fact that he has stated here (publicly), that he will take of those that have issues with lost monies or non-delivered as promised services, and has now not only gone silent, not resolved any of these issues with but only a few, has decommissioned or taken down a variety of his websites, among other noted impriorities noted in these pages.... how many 'second chances' do you feel is fair?

•••
Don't have too!! My opinion is fact!

So you skip 90+ pages of proven information and you want people here to believe in your "FACT"?
Please enlighten us with why your fact is so valuable...

•••
@BigBoyDog has money invested with Adam. He's going to defend him regardless of the facts.

•••
And that is highly understandable - especially if he is trying to get it back.

•••
@BigBoyDog has money invested with Adam. He's going to defend him regardless of the facts.
@this_username_was_banned I HAVE NO MONEY INVESTED WITH ADAM! ANOTHER BASELESS ACCUSATION ! QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD SON!

•••
@this_username_was_banned I HAVE NO MONEY INVESTED WITH ADAM! ANOTHER BASELESS ACCUSATION ! QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD SON!

Oh really... So you're sitting here saying you don't co-own two premium domains with him?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back