IT.COM

Is Fabulous = Sedo PPC?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
After having read that the Fabulous PPC is superior to that of Sedo, I signed up at the former. But the control panel is so simple that I cannot seem to find a parking service.

Question, thus: To enrol in Fabulous' PPC, do the domains have to reside at Fabulous? Because in the case of Sedo, they don't have to. :-/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No & No. As with any PPC program, it does not matter who you decide to use to register your domains. There is no relevance between PPC/Registrar.

•••
DrMaximimus

My understanding is that you either have to use URL Forwarding or NameServer forwarding if you wish to use SEDO.

I tend to use a mixture of both as the mood takes me. I've heard that Fabulous is superior in terms of earnings, but the thought of redirecting everything I own all over again if I want to use Fabulous, doesn't bare thinking about :)

•••
But how does one forward URLs to Fabulous? I must have been way dense because I cannot find any info at all on Fab's PPC program!

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by drmaximus
But how does one forward URLs to Fabulous? I must have been way dense because I cannot find any info at all about Fab's PPC program!

In order to become a partner, you must be approved. There is an applications process that you can find on the main page Fabulous.com

•••
Thanks .edu I found it! Actually their main page is so difficult to navigate because at places where it appears to be clickable, there are in fact no links!

Just found out my ineligibility for the moment. I do not own more than 100 domains. :(

•••
Dr, send them an email anyway listing the domains that you want to park with them. When I first signed up I only had about 20 odd names to park but they looked at them on a quality basis.

You never know, they might like what they see and let you sign up. I have always found them extremely helpful and they will answer you back vey quickly.

•••
Originally posted by bensontwenty
Dr, send them an email anyway listing the domains that you want to park with them. When I first signed up I only had about 20 odd names to park but they looked at them on a quality basis.

You never know, they might like what they see and let you sign up. I have always found them extremely helpful and they will answer you back vey quickly.

Great! I will try it out then, since I do have some premium names of which one made to the Sedo Top List! Let's hope Fab gives me more PPC revenue. Thanks for the tip! Merci, grazie, dank u, danke schoen, arigato gozaimasu, xie-xie, do-zhai... (in case you need them, you know why!) ;)

•••
perfect time to practice foreign languages :)

•••
Originally posted by drmaximus
Thanks .edu I found it! Actually their main page is so difficult to navigate because at places where it appears to be clickable, there are in fact no links!

Just found out my ineligibility for the moment. I do not own more than 100 domains. :(

I am amazing with it too! @_@

•••
Originally posted by bensontwenty

Has anyone else managed to sign up with them with less than 100 names? Just wondering...

•••
sedo

You can list names with SEDO and not park or forward URL there. Just thought I would update.

•••
My portfolio of <60 names was just approved by Fabulous! They offer a higher payout if they manage and optimise my domains instead of me doing it. I thought that it was a plus since I could just sit back, do nothing and earn more! Thank you bensontwenty for the tip, without which I would have let slip this fabulous opportunity! :D

•••
fabulous

Did you notice a big difference in traffic or pay per click?

I have 150 domains at afternic and just wondering how it compares to Fabulous?

Any info appreciated. If anyone has a contact for me at Fabulous that would help so that I can e-mail to get an account set up.

•••
With 150 domains, I think you do not need a contact to get an account set up. Just go fill out the registration form.

•••
where?

where do I do that? I already signed up for a regular account but can't seem to find the link to where I sign up for the parking account?

Thanks

•••
•••
fabulous

All the post above says is "you can find it on the main page".

I could not find it, that is why I posted.

Thank you for the link, I appreciate it.

•••
i signed up with fabulous with only 22 names they approved my names on quality basis the customer service is out of this world there is definately a learning curve on their cpanel but you will master it soon and then you can do a lot of amazing stuff with it

•••
Anybody has any recent experience with Fabulous? How long does it take for them to manage my domains and load them into my portfolio? I sent in my list last night and till now my portfolio is still empty. Is that evidence of a backlog or maybe they are really working hard at optimizing/categorizing the domains?

•••
Oh my, and Fabulous gets even more complicated. I finally got my portfolio filled up. Now all my domains are grouped as "pending redirection" or something to that effect, with no clarification whatsoever about what that means. I sieved through the FAQs and found nothing relevant. Then I came across 2 options: either forward using the redirection script or use their nameservers. But the nameservers were nowhere to be found.

How infuriating!

•••
Hi DRMaximus,

I'm Kris from Fabulous.com.

Did you receive an email acknowledging receipt of your domain list? We usually try to give an estimate of how long your optimisation will take and give instructions on what to do in the meantime.

Feel free to shoot me an email or PM and I'll help you out. [email protected]. Our interface can seem a little daunting at first due to all of the domain management tools available. It is a unique service to say the least, and has outgrown some of the current FAQs.

Hi to everyone else at Namepros also....

I don't get a chance to visit/post here very often, but have met some of you already. Feel free to contact me if you should ever have questions about Fab!

Cheers

•••
Originally posted by DownUnder
Hi DRMaximus,

I'm Kris from Fabulous.com.

Did you receive an email acknowledging receipt of your domain list? We usually try to give an estimate of how long your optimisation will take and give instructions on what to do in the meantime.

Feel free to shoot me an email or PM and I'll help you out. [email protected]. Our interface can seem a little daunting at first due to all of the domain management tools available. It is a unique service to say the least, and has outgrown some of the current FAQs.

Hi to everyone else at Namepros also....

I don't get a chance to visit/post here very often, but have met some of you already. Feel free to contact me if you should ever have questions about Fab!

Cheers

Hi Kris. Welcome to NamePros.

•••
it will be good if kris explain a little be more about inner workings of fabulous.com here. it will help to solve and clear any confusions.!!

•••
I still have not figured out how to forward my domains to Fabulous. My domains have been optimized and most if not all of them are headed for... was it... dragon, monster or something. I cannot remember.

But, what is the forwarding procedure?? With sedo it was so easy www.sedo.co.uk/parking/domain.htm and they are very clear with that information. My impression of Fabulous is that it takes a very smart person to get around their system. I count myself way far from that "smart" group.

Help?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back