IT.COM

Is there a WordPress escrow plugin

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know of any such plugin but you can create a button from your escrow.com control panel and place it in your post of page.

•••
Thanks @Asfas1000. That is a tad impractical when you have a lot of domains to handle. Which is why I was looking for an on demand solution. I guess my best solution is to add my for sale domains to Bodis and point them to the Escrow lander.

•••
There's escrow buttons when you log into escrow the top right says escrow button pretty sure there's one for wp

•••
Efty offers Escrow.com integration for your landing pages if you're interested. That's what I'm using.

•••
•••
Tnx @iowadawg - I tried to contact them with no success. Although I'm suspecting it isn't exactly what I'm looking for. Their spec also stops at WP 3.0 which was a bit worrisome. That, and being impossible to contact, just about did it for me. They ask you to join the support forum, although their registration is broken and no way to contact them to tell them it's broken

•••
Efty offers Escrow.com integration for your landing pages if you're interested. That's what I'm using.

Yep. EFTY becoming more and more interesting with their latest offering. It's on my agenda to develop something there.

•••
I asked Escrow.com if they had/knew of a WordPress Plugin, and they said they might get around to developing one in a couple of years :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back