:wave:

Jeff

Not only have you Achieved Greatness

BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

30k posts

:xf.love: Congrats

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats Jeff !!! :hearts:
Double milestone...nice
:kickass:

•••
Congrats Jeff!

Waiting for the 50k mark!

Cheers!

•••
Congrats jeff! I feel accomplished posting 1k, but you're just KING of NP :P

•••
•••
Congrats Jeff on "double jeopardy". :great:

•••
Congratz Jeff!!

That's two mighty landmarks that you have reached.

•••
Wow! I've never seen anyone post that much on any forum before. Congratulations!

•••
Congratulations Jeff. Impressive!

Let us know if you have something to say. :laugh:

•••
Congrats Jeff, Great going man.. Keep if up. As Samit said waiting for 50k landmark...

•••
30,000 posts is just..

*dropjaw

well, Congratulations!

•••
Congrats %%-

That deserves a few smilies
;) :p :blink: :gl: :guilty: :red:

:hehe:

•••
•••
Congratulations and well done!!! i will not ever likely come even close to that. You truly have had a lot to add over the years! Thanks for being a dedicated member! Someday I hope to achieve greatness :lol: HUGGS!!!

•••
•••
Congratz Jeff to the milestones...but on a side note, if i would answer every appraisal with"$ 0/Reg fee", i would achieve 30k post in no time too....:lala::hehe::notme::lol:

Regardless of that little comment of mine, good job Jeff!(and i know it wasn't just achieved over the last year nor was it only the reg fee thing lol)

:)

Cheers

Liquid

•••
Congrats, Jeff! What a milestone! How desirable it would be to achieve greatness! :great:

•••
30,000???!!! I'd be impressed by 3000! Congratulations on both achievements!

•••
Congrats !!!

I guess it'll take at least 20 years to reach 30k posts for me ...

•••
:red:

OMG, that's a shedload of posts ... thanks kindly, folks (as always, it feels great to be in here & active and the time FLIES when you're having fun (seriously) and amongst friends)! :hearts: :imho:

See you in the threads! :talk:
Thanks again,
Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back