IT.COM

poll Kathy Griffin - Severed Head

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Is the backlash at Kathy Griffin justified? Do you buy her I am a victim routine?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • She is a victim

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
TWO CHOICES PER POLL

maxresdefault.jpg

head.jpg

Did this cross the line?

Wow, I cannot believe she did it!!

Picture0002.png

See video here:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-press-conference-trump-bullying/

See All Kathy Griffin Stories
http://www.tmz.com/search/news/griffin?adid=TMZ_Web_Nav_Search

donald-trump-barron-trump-9e99aebf12b7cba5.jpg

BARRON TRUMP REACTS TO PHOTO!
http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/31/tmz-live/?adid=TMZ_Search_Results

Personally, I think she crossed the line morally, ethically and in every way possible.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MV5BMTkwMjcwMTA0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTcyOTI5NQ@@._V1_UY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

BREAKING: Roseanne Barr Has EPIC Response to Kathy Griffin. People Loved It.

The response to Kathy Griffin’s controversial photo shoot has revealed who the truly crazy leftists are.

Comedienne Roseanne Barr defended President Trump and his son on Twitter in response to the Kathy Griffin fiasco, writing, “two of my grandsons r Barron Trump’s age. I would slap the f**k out of any b***h or any pr*** who upset them – trust me on that” (via Twitter).

http://www.youngcons.com/roseanne-b...d-slap-the-fck-out-of-any-bch-who-upset-kids/

•••
•••
•••
She is an idiot.

She tries to play that "I say what I want" comedian act, but it just makes her look stupid.

She is old and worn out.

It's like when your parents trying to fit in with your friends when you were younger....

•••
Let's leave the ageism out of it ...it's not relevant.
It was awful - very poor taste and poor judgement. She's a D-list publicity ho and always has been. She deserves what she gets. It's being used AGAINST politicians she supports - if she had half a brain she would have anticipated that.
Oh yeah, right .. publicity ho.
HOWEVAH ...
Doesn't make what others being cited in the discussion have done any better. The Obama threats and effigies? The congressman who beat up a reporter for asking a question? That lawmaker who threatened to shoot his collegue in the head?
Seriously - what is wrong with people? Don't know about the rest of you, but it's not how I was brought up. WTF ever happened to being a decent person and having a little consideration of others?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
maybe this would have been a better idea;

upload_2017-6-3_13-33-17.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-3_13-33-2.png
    upload_2017-6-3_13-33-2.png
    343.7 KB · Views: 18
•••
seems that she was playing the "i am so sorry, i shouldn't have done this" card till she got the Gloria Allred wannabe by her side.
yeah, what's wrong with her. what the hell was going through her (or anyone else's) mind to think that was a good idea or funny.

•••
Amidst all this mele, someone registered covfefe.com on the 31st and listed for sale in GoDaddy @ minimum offer of $ 5,000. :xf.smile:
Wish donald was on namepros :xf.smile::xf.grin:

•••
I Have no idea who this woman is.

•••
KG expects to go from sorry to like nothing happen in record time.

Ask Jim Carey if his age is a factor that he not making mega movies anymore. Same thing happen to Chevy Chase. One decade you are the vacation Dad not too young or too old, next decade you're too old.

•••
Some low level movie actor turned comedian, or visa-versa. Doesn't appear she was very good at either.

It's not a huge fall from the curb to the gutter, so it's unclear why she's crying and whining about it. She had the moxy to do the bit, yet is too cowardly to own up, and face the backlash.

Another flash in the pan news story used to fill up an empty corner on the days front page...next!

•••
What really gets to her is losing the New Years spot. She thought she would be like Dick Clark and do it forever.

•••
Exactly. Sadly, the days of Dick Clark are long gone.

Seems like now she's playing the blame game, rather than taking accountability for her actions. Had she just gotten ahead (no pun) of it, things would have blown over fairly quickly and quietly, as they often do.

She could have either quickly apologized and made amends, or stood tall and defended it. Instead, it seems she chose to ball all over it, while blaming The First Family. Classic!

Kind of funny to see which celebs defend her, and which run the other way. Got to love tabloid style news.

•••
•••
Yeah, trump says it hurt my kid to see this.....

Obviously this could traumatize any 11 year old. My 10 year old came home from school saying someone cut off Trumps head. To him it was very real.

Now she plays the victim and says ... "how can the president attak poor me"

Well guess what, it was a stupid, stupid thing to do and he has a right to defend himself. Now you need to own it or suffer the consequences. Blaming all older white guys is a farse. Lets blame all ex presidents next because they were guys too. Too stupid things do not make a right.

•••
im all for pushing the limits with comedy, but this was way to bizzar for me... i don't even know where the humor was suppose to be.

obviously she had help doing this spread - and no one though this was a total nut bar idea

•••
•••
First what she said about Jesus, now this. This person is completely disgusting, inside and out. Btw, that was about the fakest cry I've ever seen.

Last edited:
•••
and no one though this was a total nut bar idea

Actually, she knew it was going to be controversial. There is a video where she says she will have to go live on an island when she releases this. They were laughing and joking and she knew damn well that this was going to blow. Problem was she thought it would make her famous. Instead it made her infamous.

I wish I could find the video.

•••
With all the hate already in world going on all around, it's sad that a person of intelligence would try and mock and make fun of it, and not only that but disrespecting the office of the president. There are plenty of other ways to joke or be a comedian.

•••
First what she said about Jesus, now this. This person is completely disgusting, inside and out. Btw, that was about the fakest cry I've ever seen.
What did she say about Jesus?

•••
Let her career self destruct, then lock her up and throw the key away for some time...
01abe17da4f1fc8eb00bef7de00467f13b2f166a7f4ddf24398e60e24fcd0a58.jpg

How about the photographer? No one blames him? Boycott the bastard as well. It was probably his idea!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back