Domain Empire

Keyword automatic logo creator

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Does anyone know of any logo creator that can draw pre-made logos based on keywords?

For example if I wanted a logo for Xplosion, I'd like to enter the keyword 'explosion' and the name 'Xplosion' and the tool should be able to create a logo out of those

paid tool would be fine too

any suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
for paid tools you can ask the logo designers.. they will act as a tool and make a logo for you and then you pay for it.

•••
for paid tools you can ask the logo designers.. they will act as a tool and make a logo for you and then you pay for it.

well, I need that tool to bulk create logos for my domains.

The logos won't be sold along with the domains, they will be just a nice representation of a brandable domain instead of just a plain name.

•••
I have create my own logo using picmonkey .com
nice tool with many designs
check designmantic .com

•••
designmantic is very close to what I need... actually *it is* what I need, I just wished there were more keywords in their arsenal :)

thanks

•••
go to fiverr.com and someone will do a custom logo for $5

•••
wow, just noticed that each logo costs $29 ... I hoped I would pay once for a software or something

if I pay $29 for each of my brandables, I'll go broke lol

@Kiln Media
fiverr hasn't been very nice to me tbh. I also prefer to do my stuff myself

•••
I sometimes used CoolText dot com. It's low quality but it can make great Logos when you get good at this. :D

•••
I sometimes used CoolText dot com. It's low quality but it can make great Logos when you get good at this. :D

That's actually very handy, not exactly what I want but thanks, it'll definitely be useful

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back