IT.COM

showcase Latest Handreg(s)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BlueprintMedia

Top Member
Impact
Is hand registering domain names a lost art of domainers?
I still hand reg 5letter and 6Letter .com's.
I also have registered a few .io's .cc's and .tv's also.
For example, these are some of my latest hand regs:
Raxul.com
VXM.io
KeepUp.tv
GlobalBlockchain.cc

What are your latest hand regs?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cipherclub.com
Aiclub.co
Chainmagazines.com

•••
CVCVC ending in ex.

Nehex.com - Reged it few weeks backs.

2 still available to Reg, if anyone interested-
Pohex
Guhex

•••
•••
•••
I just registered
Invention/ rewards / com
What's your thoughts?

•••
I just registered
Invention/ rewards / com
What's your thoughts?
Depends... did you know (have an idea) how to make money on this domain? Did you register it for sale (do you have a target buyer segment in mind) or planning on developing it yourself (and knowing how to monetize such a minisite / website)? Or did you register this as a... domain pet (a useless domain to cherish, renew year after year because you love it)? That's also okay... I have a few domain pets myself... so long as you register them with a clear mind why you are throwing good money away and don't expect any monetary returns, only love. Just like owning a real life dog. Or cat. Or parrot :xf.smile:

But beware! Domain... petting, well, domaining in general, is incredibly addictive... shhh... don't tell the Feds, or they'll outlaw domaining! :xf.wink:

Once you start down this road, you quickly find yourself with numerous domain pets. You love and cherish them all year long... then one day, all too soon, you wake up to renewal email reminders in your inbox... incredibly, another whole year has passed! If you're new to this, you have yet to find out that time moves much faster where domains are concerned. Always all too suddenly, you have a tough and painful choice to make: pay to renew them domain pets, or let them go :xf.cry::xf.cry:

Last edited:
•••
Depends... did you know (have an idea) how to make money on this domain? Did you register it for sale (do you have a target buyer segment in mind) or planning on developing it yourself (and knowing how to monetize such a minisite / website)? Or did you register this as a... domain pet (a useless domain to cherish, renew year after year because you love it)? That's also okay... I have a few domain pets myself... so long as you register them with a clear mind why you are throwing good money away and don't expect any monetary returns, only love. Just like owning a real life dog. Or cat. Or parrot :xf.smile:

But beware! Domain... petting, well, domaining in general, is incredibly addictive... shhh... don't tell the Feds, or they'll outlaw domaining! :xf.wink:

Once you start down this road, you quickly find yourself with numerous domain pets. You love and cherish them all year long... then one day, all too soon, you wake up to renewal email reminders in your inbox... incredibly, another whole year has passed! If you're new to this, you have yet to find out that time moves much faster where domains are concerned. Always all too suddenly, you have a tough and painful choice to make: pay to renew them domain pets, or let them go :xf.cry::xf.cry:
thanks for your info, actually I registered the name in other to sell it I don't have any intention of building a website on it.. I am still a newbie any advice will be appreciated...
thanks

•••
cyphertower/com
clothing /Tower / com

•••
•••
•••
I don't care to share my name, hand reg some 250+ .com from past 2 month. Here is today hand register

Qubit/Pros Dawtt Com

IoT///Genesis dawt com

Finger///Painting dawt net (I am more interested in developing this as I am sure it's get good amount of traffic)

That's all for now. May be some name later or 1 year later

•••
•••
Hand-rigged a bunch of marijuana-related domains because it’s a growing industry. Same with beauty and wealth domains (I created two-word brandables). My latest hand-regs are:

AgriHarvester.com
AgriPalms.com

•••
allspoils.com
parisparcels.com
gloryahead.com

funmemo.fun
allroundfun.fun
gamevillage.fun

•••
•••
•••
cryptobale.com
cryptoeconometry.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back