NameSilo

LLLLL.com (5 Letter) Sales and discussion thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GlobalDomainer

Account Closed
Impact
Hi guys,

Like anyone of you, I am always searching for new trends. For the last 18 months I went really deep into the LLLL. I placed my bets, and now only have to wait for all them 4 letters to be :sold:

So I was thinking. What would be a nice new niche for me to get into? My answer after some thinking and testing is actually quite simple. I decided to invest in quality LLLLL coms. I know I know, it is not actually a new trend and not really a niche. But I tell you, these 5 letter domains can become big business in some time :imho:

Why? Because quality 5 letter domains are extremely brandable. Lots of startups there looking for a brandable short name, especially the web 2.0 based ones. Quality 5 letter domains generate also natural type in traffic as I experienced myself. And ofcourse, it is dotcom based, the only safe bet you can make I believe.

I also believe that not all 5 letter dotcoms will be sold shortly, maybe they will never be. You really need to have quality names. But that is also a question I have for you. What is a quality name in this niche?

So maybe we can make this thread a bit sticky and share thoughts and experiences in developing this part of the domain market.

Oh yeah, just to share this with you. I recently acquired sygar, lyned, jebia, sebod, pifab, pobit, samau and penep.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Attachments

• translation-1400.txt
    35.9 KB · Views: 14
•••
That's because this 2 letters should go to the back, not front, they are available.
Ok, these three at the end means something then?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
guys which site is best to sell chinese domains ?

•••
•••
Have any one sold in 4.cn or how to find chinnes buyers

•••
I did a Google translation of 1400+ of these. Here is the file.
Still trying to grasp how Google translate works with these domains. If it is translating as an acronym (like acronymfinder.com does for English words) shouldn't it be giving more than one possible interpretation, since good acronyms typically show multiple meanings? Why does it show just one?

Is it reading it as an acronym, or as misspelled words (ie, guessing at the meaning you intended, almost like a spellcheck)?

To me it makes a huge difference in how useful the tool is.

•••
There are 11,881,376 possible LLLLL.com combinations, not 3.2 mil.

That's why your file is so small and tiny. Did you think text strings take up less space on your computer than that of someone else?

Look before you leap my .net touting friend.
Why would I create all combinations, when buyout happens only in 20 Chinese letters now?.
I have full file too, only took 1 minute longer.

I see, you still jealous about .net, lol))

•••
•••
•••
I am not saying it is incorrect, just thought there is much more available.

You made scan for availability of all 3200000 combination on you randomly picked some percentage to scam?
I registered arond 150 from these earlier today.

Are we done with Chinese premiums yet?

Not even close. I guess 50% of them is available (random CP letters). However, 50% is 1600000 so in the light of all recent buyouts that could be registered till the end of year.

I just checked 20 random CP 5L.coms and 11 are available. Very small sample, but I read someone did the same with 1000 and the result was the same (around 50% available).

•••
I am not saying it is incorrect, just thought there is much more available.

You made scan for availability of all 3200000 combination on you randomly picked some percentage to scam?

Not even close. I guess 50% of them is available (random CP letters). However, 50% is 1600000 so in the light of all recent buyouts that could be registered till the end of year.

I just checked 20 random CP 5L.coms and 11 are available. Very small sample, but I read someone did the same with 1000 and the result was the same (around 50% available).

Am I claiming something in my last post?

Read again my friend, I am asking a question as I have no clue about this nice :(

•••
Am I claiming something in my last post?

Read again my friend, I am asking a question as I have no clue about this nice :(

Text above quotation of your text (in my previous post) was mistake as it showed up from some of my other posts in this thread ;)

•••
•••
Sheer madness.... I love it! D-:

•••
I want to know where can I register .com for less than a dollar? I will reg all the entire 5 letters .com in 30 minutes.

•••
less than a $... I don't think so any where in the world you can do it ...least I have seen is $4

•••
I want to know where can I register .com for less than a dollar? I will reg all the entire 5 letters .com in 30 minutes.

Dream on.

•••
less than a $... I don't think so any where in the world you can do it ...least I have seen is $4
Which Registrar is offering $4 for a .com

•••
Dream on.
That's right, the only place where this price seems available is your own dreams, and you can even issue special coupon for 75% off there :)

•••
Any list available for AABAC.com? Or are they all gone?

•••
•••
A huge chunk of the remaining pattern 5Ls were registered on 8 nov at uniregistry under privacy.
Wanna make a guess who the buyers were?

•••
5l pattern market will get rolling in Dec or Jan ....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back