Domain Empire

Local Portal service ready to go!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello fellow NPers,

I'm finally ready to release my LocalPortal code into it's beta phase. You can see an example at www.wmass.mobi

This portal features:

Local Search - Find local listings for food, gas, hotels, entertainment, etc. This feature uses the Yahoo Local API, so no updating is necessary.

Classifieds - Find classifieds posted by members

News - Pulled via RSS news feed - URL that you supply

Memeber Features:

* Register/Login
* Edit and View Profile
* Browse and Search members
* Chat
* Message Board
* Post Classifieds
* In-site Messaging
* Change Password
* Logout

About and Contact Page - You supply the text for these pages.

Advertising - Admob, Adshandy and Adsense can be added into these pages.

-------------

The cost is $150 per year for the first site, and $75 for each site after that. These sites will be hosted on the Local Portal server to protect myself and the code. I may eventually do a buyout cost that gives you access to the code and files to put onto your own server.

I will be adding a web version very soon, and more features to the mobile version. The upside to being on my server is that all of the features will automatically be rolled into your site!

You will be allowed to edit the header, footer and style sheet.

I'm looking for about 5-10 people to sign up for this service at first to work out any bugs, if they do come up.

If anyone is interested, please PM me to get started.

Thank you,
Dubya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have had some interest, look for a couple of sample sites to be up soon!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back