IT.COM

Looking for advice - Good keywords

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I recently picked up a couple of domains that are history/travel/vacation/tour oriented. It is a phrase people would search either while on or planning a vacation. But the following question would be applicable to any such domain.

Is there a way to create a webpage that is simply a page that would populate with Google Ads that would tie to my account so that I can make money off of the clicks? I understand this may be a simple or dumb question. There may be better ways to monotoze, but this is the question I have right now.

I suppose it would be just as well to sell banner ads on a page. But I just don't know about the traffic numbers right now.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there a way to create a webpage that is simply a page that would populate with Google Ads that would tie to my account so that I can make money off of the clicks?
Three parts to your question. 1 Yes you can create a simple web page using your programming skills or any open source content management system. 2 You will need to be approved by Google Adsense which is a straightforward process although not as easy as it once was. 3 How much money you make depends on number of visitors, quality of your page and content, and relevance of ads.

I suppose it would be just as well to sell banner ads on a page. But I just don't know about the traffic numbers right now.
Connect your domain names to hosting and setup tracking with Google Search Console and Google Analytics.

•••
Thanks. I was approved for Google Ad Sense for YouTube channel. I am assuming that most website platforms will easily incorporate G-adsense links.

Have not done this before... "connect domain names to hosting and setup tracking with Google Search Console and Google Analytics."

•••
Have not done this before... "connect domain names to hosting and setup tracking with Google Search Console and Google Analytics."
What C.M.S. are you using? The installation process depends upon your chosen system.

•••
What C.M.S. are you using? The installation process depends upon your chosen system.

I think I will be using squarespace. I built a site on there a few years ago.

•••
I recently picked up a couple of domains that are history/travel/vacation/tour oriented. It is a phrase people would search either while on or planning a vacation. But the following question would be applicable to any such domain.

Is there a way to create a webpage that is simply a page that would populate with Google Ads that would tie to my account so that I can make money off of the clicks? I understand this may be a simple or dumb question. There may be better ways to monotoze, but this is the question I have right now.

Thanks in advance.

Google doesn't allow adsense on one page websites. It may work for awhile but they will catch it.

•••
Google doesn't allow adsense on one page websites. It may work for awhile but they will catch it.

Do you have a link where it says that on a google website? Cheers

•••
•••
•••
Live and learn. Like I did :)

I'm not touching google adsense with a barge pole. They can cram their policies where the sun doesn't shine.

•••
•••

Thanks in advance.
Without content and traffic you can't make money with Ads. Any ads, not only google.

•••
•••
Has the domain name been developed?

Cheers
Corey

•••
I think domain parking is not what he searches. Even if You have been approved by google Adsense before, make sure You have quality content and indexed pages (You can check this in GSC). I would not recommend using the not fully developed or indexed site with Adsense. You could easily get warn/shadowban etc. It's a long journey not so simple as youtube videos.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back