Looking to Hire Forum Posters

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid to post $0.05/post

Payment Method - Paypal

Site: www.dmvcreations.biz

Subject: Discussing different domain names, website promotion and devlopment. and basicly all aspects of web design and promtion, and maintainence

What I need: 10 meaningful words or more to be counted, but preferably some longer posts, and the majority of the posts should be in proper forums based upon subject. Max. time to be taken to make 100 posts = 4 days and 200 posts = 1 week.

Preferably The person should ask questions and for others opinions, and try to get others involved, and also try to help others out. you should try to bring up new discussions and keep the old ones rolling. You ratio of new topics : replies will have to be 70 : 30. The forum is not really busy, so posting should not be to difficult.

How will I know you're a paid poster: Include this number in your "occupation" field when signing up (000001).

Limit: 200 posts per user. (you cannot make multiple user accounts )

Use your PayPal email address when registering as I will only send payment to the registered email address for that account.

When do I get paid: As soon as you finish your quota within the specified time frame.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back