IT.COM

Marketplace

NameSilo
Watch

Inframan

Established Member
Impact
I have an .xyz domain listed on Sedo. I used estibot to get an evaluation. Estibot showed Afternic listed my domain for less than what I have it listed on Sedo. Is the price listed on Afternic what they think it's worth?

I know Squadhelp raises the price for domains listed on Afternic, I believe by 10%.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you sure someone else hasn't listed your domain without your knowledge?

I would suggest taking down the Afternic listing, or price it in line with your Sedo listing.

•••
Probably, the previous owner of the domain did not delist it.

Last edited:
•••
Are you sure someone else hasn't listed your domain without your knowledge?

I would suggest taking down the Afternic listing, or price it in line with your Sedo listing.
I clicked on the Afternic listing and it said they would contact the owner. I'm just wondering why is the price they have is listed lower, or do they think that's what it's worth?

The domain is still locked and using Sedo nameservers.

Last edited:
•••
Probably, the previous owner of the domain did not delist it.
This is a hand registered non-premium .xyz domain.

•••
Squadhelp (as far as I remember) pays Sedo/Afternic. Thus, the price should be higher.
You listed it on SH?
Check your listening.
You can adjust the price accordingly, but as far as I remember, a gap of at least 10% should be present on top of the Squadhelp price.
That's a bit strange.

•••
Squadhelp (as far as I remember) pays Sedo/Afternic. Thus, the price should be higher.
You listed it on SH?
Check your listening.
You can adjust the price accordingly, but as far as I remember, a gap of at least 10% should be present on top of the Squadhelp price.
That's a bit strange.
It's only listed on Sedo. Unfortunately I'm not eligible for SedoMLS premium.

•••
Reach out to them; they are very responsive. It was only a good experience with the support team.
Other experience as with registrars, who let you GO..... ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back