Domain Empire

Turnkey Medical Marijuana Listing Site | $10k | Already made $5K from it in a few months.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
http://MMJSpots.com

Medical Marijuana Spots is a Southern California Based Medical Marijuana Listing site for Legal Dispensaries and Collectives. The site has already gained huge publicity in events, magazines, radio shows, and multiple social networks. "MMJSpots" has two sections of the site. The original site now "mmjspots.com/forum" , has over 3,400 posts, 19,000 comments and 4,445 tags all marijuana related. This boasts a huge reading and great for traffic of any kind so it was kept active and incorporated into the new site featured at "mmjspots". Not only do we have a nice member base, but we already have multiple advertisers on the site! The charge is anywhere from $300-$500 depending on the site listed. This is a great source of income as well as any affiliate and long term adsense revenue for the purchaser of the site. We do require that you keep the existing advertisers on the site for the remainder of the duration or it. If a collective were to purchase this site, they could EASILY dominate the listings and bring the most coin to their dispensary this way. We have had plenty of great comments on the ease of use on the site and overall happy users. I have already made over $5k in revenue in the last 6 months from it.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Looking for 10k for it. Please PM me here if you are interested. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just picked up $300 at western union yesterday from a advertiser in the UK :) Any serious people interested? I will go to the car and get the receipt to take a picture of it if anyone wants to call my bluff. Serious inquiries!!

•••
Revenue Proof and Traffic stats please

•••
DSCN3632.jpg

Here is the payment I received a few days ago.

I just took a screenshot of the analytics.
2010-02-04_2152MMJSPots-1.png

•••
Already got a offer on it and its on Flippa.. I am considering just about anything.. Thats the problem with entrepreneurs D-:

edit.. and while I am here..
DSCN3633.jpg

•••
Code:
http://flippa.com/auctions/84298/Medical-Marijuana-Listing-Service-Made-Over-6000K-the-last-6-Months-Easy

Starting at a reasonable 8K

•••
Western union is not a valid source of proof of revenue... there is absolutely no way to prove that this income was generated by this website. Also, it would be nice if you had some actual website stats, like awstats rather than ga...

•••
Payments are private with most of these companies as some of the businesses listed have legal issues in their area. I am only including it as some type of trust on my part saying I have gotten payments for advertising. Honestly to me I thought it was too much posting up, but I do not see how else to show people something without revealing more than needed.

I have uploaded a .pdf from google of the analytics as well.

Attachments

• Analytics_mmjspots.com_forum_20100106-20100205_(DashboardReport).pdf
    110.7 KB · Views: 27
•••
•••
No problem. I will delete the attachments if needed.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back