IT.COM

Melbourne, Australia Domainers: Meet & Greet - 5th June

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Melbourne Domainers will hold it’s next get together on Thursday, June 5th.

The team from Fabulous are our special guests this month. Come along and chat to them about their Parking solution and get your Traffic Down Under show bag.

Time and Place
Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008
Time: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Street: 348 Burwood Rd
City/Town: Hawthorn, Australia

Facebook event details

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
10 people RSVP'd so far, don't forget to mark your calendars and come have a Fabulous time with Melbourne Domainers ;)

•••
sounds groovy

checking me diary

•••
Hey hey David! I am going to try my best to make it down mate. Maybe this time we can ACTUALLY HAVE A BEER if I leave the airport! :) If I can catch a flight out early to come home and move house, I'll be there! LOL btw- where'd ya go on my msgr? Give me a shout mate- I have a name to flip you that I bought on eBay that will be good for your portfolio of cam names. ;)

Our portfolio is looking pretty nice on the .au side as well mate. :) Chat soon-

James

•••
Looking forward to seeing everyone who's coming along on Thursday night. Will be a great night so bring a friend and meet the guy's from Fabulous and other local domainers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back