Domain Empire

Melbourne, Australia Domainers Meet & Greet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey All ... we're trying to organize n informal drinks night for Melbourne Domainers ... come one come all :)

Baranows Lounge, awesome atmosphere and quiet so we can actually talk

Thursday 6th March
6pm till whenever and we'll supply finger food (there's a BBNT across the road for anyone who get's really hungry)

348 Burwood Rd
(cnr Glenferrie Rd)
Hawthorn
Australia

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pitty it wasnt on next week as ill be in melbourne :(

•••
There seems to be some concerns from some people about this privacy at the drinks night, not wanting to appear in photo's etc *shrugs* (i don't get it myself) ... but to try and make everyone feel at ease we're going to try and make sure there are no pics of the night ... which imho i feel's a shame but personally i'd hate it to be a reason to not get to meet some of the great people in the industry!

Morgan said:
Pitty it wasnt on next week as ill be in melbourne :(

I hope we get to catch up for a beer when u'r down south Morgan :)

•••
Thanks for last night David! You guys did a great job organizing such a fabulous event. I had a great time and it was really good and interesting meeting fellow Melbourne domainers. Listening to everyones backgrounds and experiences was awesome.

I am very happy I stopped by :). Keep these get togethers coming David because I will sure try to show up everytime. Good on you mate!!

Cheers
Mathias

•••
synapse said:
- everyone brings along 1 domain they want to auction off on the night
- let's set a max value of say $300 - $500 / domain so everyone can get involved
Cool idea, sounds like fun :)

I will do my best to make it to the next meeting.

Cheers!

MM

•••
I want to personally thank everyone who came along last night.

We had a fantastic showing of about 15 odd people from all walks of life and levels of business. We had many wide ranging discussions about peoples backgrounds, what their up to now and future plans. It was so encouraging to have such frank and open discussions, exchange of ideas and sharing of knowledge. Personally I couldn't have asked for a better night with a better group of folks!

Thank you all again and we're really looking forward to the next get together soon.

•••
Glad it went well
If in Maclean NSW we have a lovely Chinese TakeAway

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back