IT.COM

Melbourne, Australia Domainers: Meet & Greet - 15th April

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Come along and meet fellow local Domainers for an informal chat over drinks!

Time and Place
Date: Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Time: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Street: 348 Burwood Rd
City/Town: Hawthorn, Australia

Just an informal get together of people interested in Domain Name investment, development and sales. Sharing ideas and talking biz over a few drinks. We'll supply finger food for the night. Open to all.

We had a fantastic turnout of about 15 people for the March meeting and hope to do even better this month.

Our special guest this month is Simon Pupo from Name Drive who is joining us all the way from Germany.

For those of you who use Facebook please check out the Melbourne Domainers group and the April 15th Meet & Greet event.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8797835919
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=15575235604

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice work guys. if there's anyone in s.a. wanting to do a similar thing, drop me a PM

•••
Hey Soggy it's just a short hop over to Melb from SA why not come over and meet some of the local guys :)

•••
348 burwood ??? near camberwell ?

•••
•••
Great idea Synapse. Will be in Melb the w/end before, unfortunately not on the 15th though.

Can you give a months warning next time and I will try and get over for it.

•••
•••
Tas Devil said:
Great idea Synapse. Will be in Melb the w/end before, unfortunately not on the 15th though.

Can you give a months warning next time and I will try and get over for it.

Hang about a few days extra Tas will be worth the stay :) ... and yer we'll try and get organized earlier next time.

SonnyCooL said:
yah i know where is it ....
the tram stop, i stop everyday ..... :)

Cool Sonny hope we see you there.

FYI ... About 10 people confirmed to far, the more the merrier!

•••
Bump for the aussies down south :)

•••
I move to Melbourne in 6 months - stuck in sunny birmingham in the u.k. at the moment. Will be interested to find out what you guys get up to :)

•••
will be great to have you along when you move Frenchie :)

•••
Final call to remind everybody to get along and enjoy a drink with us at the Melbourne Domainers Meet & Greet tomorrow night.

•••
Last time was a success! Sorry Dave, but I won't be able to make it this time. :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back