IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice sale

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230830_091527_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230830_091527_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 217
•••
•••
Curious for those that have seen or own Meta names, which is the better branding, where "X" denotes upper case letter and "x" is lower case letter
1) MetaXxxxx
2) Metaxxxxx
3) metaXxxxx
4) metaxxxxx

•••
•••
•••
Is it true that .org domains are better for meta? I saw someone post on social media that they made 50k selling mostly .org meta regs (not even after market )!

•••
Metashine.com sold $3999 @Sedo
(Not mine)

•••
I have this one for sale

MetaCurrencies.com

•••
•••
Is it true that .org domains are better for meta? I saw someone post on social media that they made 50k selling mostly .org meta regs (not even after market )!
find it very hard to believe, .com is still king, .org is usually used by community and city organizations/nonprofits

•••
•••
•••
•••
Is metaverse TM?

LIKE can you get metaverse+word ?

I am confused. I see alot of metaverse jn wipo db...

•••
•••
I've got The/Metaverse/.com.au

Had a $17k offer but the buyer flaked.

I'm patient :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Meta plans to ship a more "accessible" headset in 2024. The codename is Ventura.
I have a feeling that the name meta+ventura will be hot next year.

•••
•••
•••
Generally don't like hyphens but this one did sell previously:

1702327724099.png

•••
GalaxyMetaverse.com
LlamaMetaverse.com
RealmMetaverse.com
SafeMetaverse.com

Metaverse4D.com
MetaverseMoon.com
MetaverseLlama.com
MetaverseRank.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back