Dynadot

Minisite alternatives

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am looking for automated minisite alternatives, I was wondering if someone had a good idea on the prices. Which is the cheapest alternative, which is best, etc. If someone has managed to find an unbiased review somewhere with an overview of quality and prices with the various minisite creation services available that would be great.

Thanks,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Minisite alternatives

Noomle.com

Best alternative imo, 100% adsense rev share, free to use..Type 'noomle' into the search bar here you'll find good info.

•••
I think WhyPark.com looks amazing.

Here are some example of WhyPark.com parked sites:

AirlineRewards.net
FullTextFeeds.net
SportsmansWeb.net
PregnancySafe.com

D-:

•••
Thanks, could someone give me a price from noomle, almost seems like they try to hide it on their site.

•••
Thanks, could someone give me a price from noomle, almost seems like they try to hide it on their site.

there is no price. You can donate as much as you wish and if you do you will get some extra features on your mini-sites.

•••
Sounds great, I will add a few sites to Noomle and see how it goes :)

•••
I am looking for automated minisite alternatives, I was wondering if someone had a good idea on the prices. Which is the cheapest alternative, which is best, etc. If someone has managed to find an unbiased review somewhere with an overview of quality and prices with the various minisite creation services available that would be great.

Thanks,
minisite.biz

•••
newsy.co
3 domains $5/month
10 domains $15/month
30 domains $20/month
100 domains $50/month
300 domains $100/month
Imo, fully automated, good design, poor content

Last edited:
•••
Depending on the subject matter but whitelabel and other turnkey options might help.

•••
minisite.biz
What is miniSite ?
miniSite is a digital ecosystem for
◦ open,
◦ search,
◦ registration,
◦ hosting◦ making and
◦ maintenance
small web presentations, without knowledge of programming.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMGAW0X7gfo

Search YouTube for: minisite presentation in 5 min

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back