Dynadot

question My domain sold chicagoholding.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mupizzazz

Established Member
Impact
I woke up on message from godaddy says that my domain chicagoholding.com is sold for price which i listed for $100 .
I forgot about that i put it for $100 .
Do you think that i lost the value of it?
Maybe a big company bought it , it's so bad luck😆 it still undeveloped

What do you think? . In your opinion they are an end user?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you could have gotten more for it in the long run.

But if it's a domain you didn't care much about (as suggested by the fact that you forgot its listed price), no worries. No point to dwell on regrets.

Right now, the domain is parked at Sedo. So I doubt it was bought by an end user.

Last edited:
•••
I did a similar thing same with a domain called Sonic Agility . com

missed a 0 off the asking price on Afternic and it sold for $100 ($80 after commission!) - it is now a site....not an amazing site, but still has an end user application....

sh*t happens, we learn from it and move on - at least you did not lose money on it

•••
I think you could have gotten more for it in the long run.

But if it's a domain you didn't care much about (as suggested by the fact that you forgot its listed price), no worries. No point to dwell on regrets.

Right now, the domain is parked at Sedo. So I doubt it was bought by an end user.

I hope that really 😃
By the way i bought it last year for $8
So i think it's a really good investment
Also i still have
Newyorkholding.com
So i will follow up the buyer to see what the value of domain for him

Thanks for reply bro

•••
I did a similar thing same with a domain called Sonic Agility . com

missed a 0 off the asking price on Afternic and it sold for $100 ($80 after commission!) - it is now a site....not an amazing site, but still has an end user application....

sh*t happens, we learn from it and move on - at least you did not lose money on it

Yes bro

I did not lose anything i bought it last year for $8 so i think i get amazing profit but i was worried that i lost for cheap price .
But now after your opinion i think i'm not and if my guessing is true also i didn't lose anything i bought it for $8 and got $100

Thanks for opinion bro
I appreciated

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back