Watch

Ignorance

Established Member
Impact
Reg price: 9
Auction listing fee: 9
Total after sale: -17

Wooooooooo!
I thought that one would go higher. If I knew how to develop I would have done it myself. Oh well, maybe I'll pick better names next time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats on your first step in domaining journey.

Wishing you a great success ahead!

•••
The morning shows the day. Good start with a profit. Keep going.

•••
Congrats to you!
Now rinse and repeat.

•••

You lost a dollar?
cash.gif

At least someone wanted the domain, that's a start.

Good Luck on the next one

•••
Looks like it sold for a dollar.

Negative 17.

One dollar sales. Had that happen a few.

•••
Yes, negative 17. Oh, well.

•••
At least it is only a 17 dollar lost. I see it as an education fee.

•••
This was on Flippa? In my small experience there, Flippa sucks unless you have a really good name or a website. You should have put a reserve, you get a free relist.

•••
@TampaDomains ,

Twas Flippa. Is there a better site for selling just domain names? I'm on Sedo and GoDaddy as well, but GoDaddy's system doesn't interest me.

•••
Godaddy premium which is free and will list it on their auction also. I have not really had any luck with sedo or flippa. I sold a few on ebay, but you have to get lucky.

I get 50 free listings a month on ebay so why not. Only have to pay if sold.

•••
congrats..
my expirence at flippa, pay listing fee $9 and no one bid haha...

•••
Yea they have a sale that either expires tonight or yesterday b1g1 free and I passed.

•••
my expirence at flippa, pay listing fee $9 and just sold $1

•••
This is not -17, Its just a small fee you paid to learn a lesson, These lessons will make your progress towards becoming a strong domainer

•••
maybe a loss but like others said its a good learning experience , i think the first $100 i lost when i started now i start to make profit on most sales i do :D just don,t give up because you lost on one domain , keep reading and learning and you will start to get a hang of which ones sell and can make you a profit.

•••
Congrats bud...keep it on ;)

•••
This is not -17, Its just a small fee you paid to learn a lesson, These lessons will make your progress towards becoming a strong domainer

Absolutely!

Congrats to @Ignorance on the first sale.

•••
I like Flippa and have made decent sales and buys on the platform, but they certainly could have more users on the platform.

•••
Good learning curve, best of luck!

•••
You were able to make a sale which is great . This means your domain is worth something.
Keep it going....

•••
Learning can be expensive, the important thing is the insistence Good luck

•••

Wooooooooo!
I thought that one would go higher. If I knew how to develop I would have done it myself. Oh well, maybe I'll pick better names next time.
You sold only for $1? -9-9+1 = -17 :D

•••
It was a test sale that I thought would at least make that money back. It did not.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back