Domain Empire

n00b.com and how to develop?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

after never hearing back from the buyer from another forum ive desided to keep this domain and develop it. my only problem is what to develop it into.

My plan so far is a forum. with some gaming areas, and some general junk areas. im going to keep half the forum compleetly unmoderated so people can do what ever they want, maby all of the forum unmoderated. and im going to put a post thing on the index page so people can just put messages for the hell of it. so far its at bertiebeetle.com/n00b/ nothing works, just a layout. not even with the forum yet.

Thanks heaps, i guess this is a term mainly used buy teen gamers.

ill send 100np$ if i use your idear, and 50$np if i use part of it.

QBert

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How about making a site with like a portal of tutorials, ideas for sites, a hosting directory. A noob is smoeone new to things, therefore getting started in coding, hosting, etc... etc.... Also a forum would be a good idea to discuss each otehrs websiets, get help (hired or not)

noob.com can be used for noobs not really for gaming, it could grow to something really big

Danny

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back