Domain Empire

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, I just moved a few old NC domains back in there

Any success with transferring a domain to NC that was transferred out of NC in the past?

•••
You can move them back using a coupon only if more than 1 year passed since you moved them out. This being said, you cannot get them back discounted at NC unless you renewed them once with a different registrar.

•••
•••
Namecheap is running their Touchdown Trivia contest on Twitter today (Jan 31) and tomorrow (Feb. 1) in celebration of the Big Game, you know, the Big Football Championship Game. Eight free domain winners every hour, and iPads for the grand prize and second-place grand prize. I don't have sufficient user permissions to post links, but go to Namecheap's homepage and the link to the details is on there.

•••
January 27
On January 27 you can transfer your .com, .net, .biz, .org or .info domain for only $3.98 (plus $0.18 ICANN fee where applicable).....

thought I would mention that this worked for me. I transferred twenty domains. very good savings. also nice that it was not just .COM

•••
Ah yeah, forgot to mention that a few I transferred were .net, so this truly was/is a good deal

thought I would mention that this worked for me. I transferred twenty domains. very good savings. also nice that it was not just .COM

•••
Does PUPPYLOVE code still work?

•••
Ah yeah, forgot to mention that a few I transferred were .net, so this truly was/is a good deal

Hi Randy,

is this promotion still active?
I did transfer a few names, but have more on the list.

Is it still active/ ongoing?

•••
I used it a few days back. I dunno if PUPPYLOVE still works, but give it a shot. Just go to NC, set up a transfer for 1 of your domains, and use the code. If it works, go for broke & get as many transfers as you want (up to 20,50 or whatever the limit is) :)

•••
•••
POLARBEARS gets you standard discounts on one-year registrations or transfers of .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz

PENGUINS is good for 10% off VPS hosting (first billing cycle only)

•••
RAINYDOMAIN gets you standard discounts on one-year registrations or transfers of .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz
BLOOMINGVPS is good for 10% off VPS hosting (first billing cycle only)

•••
Anyone has a working coupon for a .com renewal?

•••
Anyone has a working coupon for a .com renewal?
I think 99% of their domain coupons are for new registrations, not renewals.

•••
Never once saw a NC renewal coupon

•••
OK, thanks guys for your replies.

•••
nc.me
sdfdsfsdfsdf.png

Currently we are only offering free .me domains and a discounted rate on other TLD's to select universities in the US, UK, Canada and Australia. Enter your student email address here. We'll check your eligibility and email you additional instructions.

I need university email :'(

•••
Alright my fellow domain addicts, Below are the Namecheap MAY 2015 Usual Discount codes:

Enjoy :)

Discounts:

Registration and Transfer =
Coupon Code
REGXFERMAY See details below

10% OFF

VPS Hosting
Coupon Code HOSTINGBBQ See details below

The beloved details:
Discounted COM, NET, ORG, BIZ Registrations and Transfers
The coupon code entitles you to register or transfer your .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info at the following discounted rates:

• COM Registration $9.66 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• COM Transfer $8.84 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• NET Registration $11.32 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• NET Transfer $10.52 + $0.18 ICANN Fee

• ORG Registration $10.21

• ORG Transfer $9.41

• INFO Registration and (or) Transfer $9.66

• BIZ Registration $10.21

• BIZ Transfer $10.03
Hurry, though – this is a limited time offer and is also restricted to 30 uses per account!

10% OFF VPS Hosting
The coupon code entitles you to a 10% discount for the first billing cycle of any VPS Hosting package.

•••
-Edited-

It appears @ulterios beat me to it :P

Last edited:
•••
  • REGXFERMAY gets you standard discounts on one-year registrations or transfers of .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz
  • HOSTINGBBQ is good for 10% off VPS hosting (first billing cycle only)
I take it you didn't look at the previous post before you posted this. ;)

You aren't trying to spam the forum are you jdab? ;)

•••
I take it you didn't look at the previous post before you posted this. ;)

You aren't trying to spam the forum are you jdab? ;)
I even read that post to check, how on Earth did I not realise? I did say I was tired :P I'll remove that post :P

•••
I even read that post to check, how on Earth did I not realise? I did say I was tired :P I'll remove that post :P
I saw that. I'm just trying to help keep you awake for the fight. I don't want you to miss all the action since it's more than likely gonna go the distance since they are both gonna be dancing around avoiding each other. ;)

•••
Alright my fellow NP'ers, Below are the Namecheap June 2015 Usual Discount codes:

Enjoy :)

Discounts:
Registration and Transfer =
Coupon Code
UNDERTHESUN See details below

10% OFF
VPS Hosting
Coupon Code GONE4FISHIN See details below

The beloved details:

The coupon code entitles you to register or transfer your .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info at the following discounted rates:

• ORG Transfer $9.41
  • BIZ Transfer $10.03
Hurry, though – this is a limited time offer and is also restricted to 30 uses per account!

10% OFF VPS Hosting
The coupon code entitles you to a 10% discount for the first billing cycle of any VPS Hosting package.

•••
Anyone has a NameCheap coupon for .com renewal? I need to renew a few .coms.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't check the above posts that say that there are no renewal coupons.

•••
And for July:
Code for domains: DAYOFFDOMS
Code for VPS: VPSVACATION

• ORG Transfer $9.41

• BIZ Transfer $10.03

10% OFF VPS Hosting

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back