IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
After registering a domain name today I tried to park it with Namedrive.com. The problem I'm having is the website won't allow me to add it to my portfolio as it says FAILURE REASON "Domain name is already listed with NameDrive."

What am I to do now? besides wait, as I've already requested an "ownership review"

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what's your mean, Primerlloc ?

•••
Turn off any pop up blockers/ ad blockers you have. That will solve your problem.

•••
Thanks for your help Smurge. I do as you said but ads still don't appear. I think have problem with them.

•••
what shows on your parking domains? blank or error code?

Did you use some proxy tool visit the domain?

•••
Hi Talent, I don't use proxy, and my domain the first time showed ERROR and after 4 hours it showed blank page. I don't understand why !

•••
•••
Thank you for your thread, Talent001 ! I hope Namedrive can fix this problem soon !

•••
any one received june payment from ND ,...

•••
•••
•••
we can offer for sure discount on escrow and brokerage fee + Tshirt in XXXL for any inconvenience caused. Just send us an email at park

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

We’ve been experiencing problems with our statistics updates for the 27th through the 29th of April. We are working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible and we will keep you posted. Your parking revenue will not have been affected by this at any point. All traffic has been recorded and any lost revenues will be compensated for the next payout date.

Last edited:
•••
hello
i deleted my question

Last edited:
•••
Namedrive payout?

any one got july payment .from ND .
?

•••
namedriver

i mailed them but no response

Last edited:
•••
thanks i got reply from N....D
i want close my thread

•••
•••
no one using namedrive here?

Last edited:
•••
any problem here ? if you share about ND.......

Last edited:
•••
•••
they asked my details .i send it just waiting response from ND ...

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

yes my account is reviewing . so i will get with in an hour

•••
Please STOP: The reason new users want to be paid ASAP is in 99% of the cases, because their grandmother was so nice to click hundreds of ads. So I dont take your messages really relevant. Wait till they check if traffic is ok, if not, they will close your account and you will not get paid. If its ok, you will get paid and its the end of the story.

•••
ok thanks mr

Please STOP: The reason new users want to be paid ASAP is in 99% of the cases, because their grandmother was so nice to click hundreds of ads. So I dont take your messages really relevant. Wait till they check if traffic is ok, if not, they will close your account and you will not get paid. If its ok, you will get paid and its the end of the story.

hello what your saying why you pulling grandmother ,,just asking some clarification about namedrive ....i never use any forum ...i know i m already using sedo and bodis .past 3 years ... ...

please kindly dont use grandmother such as words
thanks ........

•••
Namedrive deducted my all my earnings from my account!

I have an account with Namedrive with username: jacide.

I have been working with Namedrive for the past few months now (going to a year), I have always been paid, no problems at all.

My attention was drawn when I logged into my Namedrive account on 28th September 2013 and lo and behold, I saw my account has been deducted with all previous months' earnings!

I don't understand why this was done (by you guys) as my Namedrive account was quite active. Only exception was that my top domain was performing poorly and I parked it at Bodis for the meantime (I do this all the time, when the CPC gets too low).

I was planning to return my domain to Namedrive as Bodis was having data issues and poor fillrate (namepros . co m/484866-bodis-2-0-a-124.html). That was when I checked my Namedrive account and I saw this shocker.

Please I plead you to kindly return my money (my hard-earned money) to my account. I want to get my domain to Namedrive if you can assure me this kind of thing won't happen again.

Please: I sent e-mails to all the e-mail addresses I found in their website, yet no response until now. I even sent a PM to their username I found on this forum, no response.

•••
I just got a reply from their handler that they will look into the issue and reply me.
I 'm postitive they will return the money because they have always paid me. And I never cheated or manually sent traffic to my domains.

•••
The same thing just happened to me as well :td:Did you get a reply from Namedrive?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back