Domain Empire

NamePros Development Team

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Seeking PHP programmers, vBulletin mod experts, and web designers from NamePros to work with me on the big upgrade to NamePros.com.

We will be upgrading the vBulletin of course, sprucing up our site design, and adding a ton of killer things for our community. This will be our first major site upgrade in over four years.

I know Eric and Hive want to participate... who else is up for the challenge? The pay will suck, but I promise the experience will be great! :)

RJ

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have no skills whatsoever, but if you need someone to eat donuts and get fat before your very eyes, I'm your man.

-Galel

•••
Galel said:
I have no skills whatsoever, but if you need someone to eat donuts and get fat before your very eyes, I'm your man.

-Galel

I beg to differ, I'll bet I can do that better :p

I'm in for anything I can help with RJ
but no windows - it was way too hard cleaning them after the
last peep show get together :hehe:

•••
If you still need volunteers I would of course be happy to volunteer for PHP work.

•••
I got some spare time I could lend to help old namepros. Send me a PM there Ron if you still need help. I can do anything but graphics.

- Steve

•••
Any updates on this Ron? :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back