IT.COM

news NamePros Parking adds Buy Now (and much more)

NameSilo
Watch
Hey, domain sellers! 👋

We have a special surprise for you.

Continuing from last year (and last week), we have some exciting updates to share with you about NamePros Parking!

First, consider this:

You price your domain name at $2,500. For years, hundreds of interested buyers want to buy it, but the price is too high for them. They don't even try to contact you because they don't realize that the price is negotiable or may change. Years later, you decide to lower the price to $995. How many previously-interested buyers would buy it at this lowered price? You’d never know — until now!

With our new Buy Now options, you can finally contact those previous buyers to increase your sales opportunities. 💸

Here’s how:

Our landers require buyers to confirm their email address before they can see the price. Once confirmed, the price is available to them and their email address is available to you. Simple and effective.

1712936633688.png

Now, let’s talk new features!​

• Buy Now: Add a Buy button with a sales price and payment options for buyers to purchase your domains.
    • Escrow.com (Recommended): Starts an Escrow.com transaction for you and allows the buyer to pay immediately.
    • PayPal: Creates a PayPal transaction for the buyer to pay directly to your PayPal account.
    • Email: You and the buyer use email to choose a payment method (e.g., crypto), discuss lease-to-own (LTO) options, etc.
  • Location: Country, region (e.g., state or province), and locality (e.g., city, town, or village) of your inquirers to help you understand where they are located, the best time to contact them, etc.
  • Bulk Management: Set options on multiple domains at the same time: prices, payment methods, appearance, etc.
  • Exports: Download your inquiries, including buyers’ email addresses, offers, etc. (CSV format.)
  • Domain Verification: Verify your domains by using any of these methods: name servers (NS), CNAME, or TXT records.
  • Supersonic Speed Boost: Our landers already loaded blazingly fast, but now they’re even faster — a powerful increase in performance!
    • For techies: Go, Redis, and Elastic (previously only: PHP and MySQL)

Wait, there’s more!

Tell us the features that you want for NamePros Parking because we’re adding new features all month!

Features coming soon:​

• Payment Plans: Payment buttons for lease-to-own (LTO) and renting, e.g., “$995/mo for 8 months”
  • ✅ Minimum Offers: Save time by specifying a minimum offer amount to set buyers’ expectations.
  • Portfolio Website: A sharable storefront of the domains in your account with search and filters.
  • Traffic: The number of visitors to parked domains, optionally displayed on your landing pages.
  • ✅ Remove NamePros Branding: An option to remove unnecessary mentions of NamePros from parked pages.
  • ✅ More Landers: Choose from multiple landing pages for various purposes, such as a new Buy Now Optimized lander.
  • File Imports: Add domains to your account and set their prices by uploading spreadsheet files (e.g., .CSV).

PRO TIP: There is a common misconception about how many domain sales happen because of marketplaces. In reality, many sales would still happen (and do happen) without the help of a marketplace, so NamePros is providing a free solution to sell domains and you keep 100% of your profit.

Our for-sale parking service is 100% free:​

• No upfront fees
  • No monthly fees
  • No commission (0%)
  • No upgraded account necessary
  • 100% of your sales belong to you!

How does all that sound?

Visit namepros.com/parking to get started! 🎉

Tip: Quickly access your parking dashboard using the "Sell" dropdown menu at the top.

Questions? Ask below, or check out our Help Guide for NamePros Parking.

P.S. Our announcement last week was not a prank. Spatial Scrolling™ is real, courtesy of NamePros innovation! 🤯

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Bravo Mod Team, how about three options:

1) Powered by NamePros (words/logo only) 2)Powered by NamePros (words/logo with active link 3) Nothing at all

Let users decide what option.

Obviously the 'powered by' is not necessary...just thought it might look good.

Last edited:
•••
Verification
Retrying

Notice
Missing verification keys (e.g., NS record)
Approval notice
Approved

Last attempt
2 minutes ago
Next attempt
In 2 minutes
Input line

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not sure what that means & if I'm required to do anything?

Cheers
Corey

•••
What assumption?

The small gray link in the email footer? We have data to prove it's not an issue and buyers don't see it.

You only noticed it because you were looking for it.

Yes, that's what we said. You mistakenly wrote "as the seller" before, but you meant something like this:
  1. "It gave all my info as the [buyer]"
  2. "It gave all my info [to] the seller"

The link is basically invisible to buyers, but since you're concerned about it, we can just remove it.

Sound good?
It made sense to me.

Thank you for removing the link! That eliminates my only reservation to listing all my names!

I am very excited about this new opportunity

•••
•••
•••
No negativity here. Pointing out facts.
It took me hours to get a price for nuggies
Some people are concerned when a lander takes more than a nano second to load.
I have no intention of using the landers. I paid a year domain.io
Just trying to help
HugeDomains is cream of the crop for landers. Bin payment plan, phone number
Bang.bang.bang

@johnn hit nail on the head

•••
Verification
Retrying

Notice
Missing verification keys (e.g., NS record)
Approval notice
Approved

Last attempt
2 minutes ago
Next attempt
In 2 minutes
Input line

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not sure what that means & if I'm required to do anything?

Cheers
Corey
The error message is admittedly technical; it's mostly for us to know exactly what's wrong so we can help you.

This one means that your domain is missing the verification nameserver, which looks like a lot of random characters (that's your unique key). If you need help setting it on your domains, please let us know.

Your second nameserver can be found on the following page: https://www.namepros.com/parking/domains/verify

Once you add that verification nameserver, your domains will verify automatically.

We hope that helps.

•••
^ clicked on the link given, only 1 Nameserver is given.

Added the 2nd line...now verified...I think *giggle

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
•••
@johnn hit nail on the head
What part of his response are you talking about? In the first sentence, he questions NamePros' motives for offering this free service, and the arguments didn't get much better in what followed. Genuinely curious.

•••
^ clicked on the link given, only 1 Nameserver is given.
It's directly below ns1.namepros-dns.com and it looks something like this:

r2dd3jfphsd36zd5hrhds3d83zf83f59.ns.namepros-dns.is

Do you see it?

•••
It took me hours to get a price for nuggies
This depends on the user, but most users can get it within a few minutes or less.

During testing, we can get to the price in 10 seconds.

•••
umm where do I place the $ figure For Sale?

Thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey

•••
Click the domain; then Edit; then set BIN (it's under 'Buy Now').

NP Parking BIN.png

Last edited:
•••
You may have to wait until the domain is verified to set a price, but once it is, you can click on the domain in your account and then use the Edit button:

1713131368213.png

Also, confirm that you set a parking email address on the following page:

That should do it.

•••
Why has the Nuggies domain still not been sold? :tightlyclosedeyes:

•••
Why has the Nuggies domain still not been sold? :tightlyclosedeyes:
Not a lot of buyers at $1.5 million dollars. 😅

Plus, then we'd have to find another demo domain name.

Is toptoptop...top still for sale?

•••
Not a lot of buyers at $1.5 million dollars. 😅

Plus, then we'd have to find another demo domain name.
So it's all about the price. For a moment I was worried you were using the wrong landers.

•••
I m in if Namepros staff can make something like Escrow to behave like a 3rd party between Buyer and Seller, so that the buyer does not open PP dispute and invent some fairy tale, maybe to ask his ID card for PP transactions?
Of course for a small 3 or 4 percentage from the sale.

•••
I am also interested about escrow system, but must look about regulations around it.

In some old forums I were in before, they gives eligibility for some trusted members to intermediate the transactions in exchange of some fees (I think bitcoin talk also did this), of course a semi automated system will be better (payment must be automatic, including crypto because in some countries it's really hard to receive dollars), and NP should send domain name in question.

It's not an easy task, especially if one of both parties is not honest (too much hassle), but not impossible and will be awesome if implemented.

Also another option, is to allow members to post a thread for domain sales and auction by choosing directly from their parked domain they verified, and NP post should signal that the domain is really the ownership of the OP. (This will give more trust and credibility to the post).

•••
All of the recent bugs are due to adding new features that have been requested. It is impossible to add new features without bugs happening sometimes, as evidenced by frequent reports of GoDaddy/Afternic bugs.

Furthermore, all of our bugs have been fixed within hours of being reported. Are you seeing that response time anywhere else?

All of our prior parking functionality has been stable for a year thanks to a closed beta test prior to launching and thousands of domains being parked on NamePros for over a year.
To put it another way: members of this forum have traditionally exposed the many shortcomings of all well-known marketplaces, and the dedicated marketplace discussion threads still fulfill a pivotal role, especially since representatives of all domain marketplaces are present on NamePros. Sometimes the shortcomings are fixed, but in many cases they are not. In addition, there is less and less choice in terms of marketplaces that matter. That's why this initiative by NamePros is so valuable. Thank NamePros later.

Last edited:
•••
That's why this initiative by NamePros is so valuable.
Our master plan to get the other marketplaces to do better and listen to everyone. But, it'll only work if lots of sellers use us.

Quick, everyone park your domains with NamePros Parking! :)

•••
Lander doesn’t sell name
Drive traffic to namepros, thats ok ish
I don’t have a lander set up so I can’t see what buyer see’s with links.
Guinea pigs, I gladly help when I can but I want things to be working right.
Answers for Mr. Sensors

I want clean, direct and the unique code, thats original content and some people would write a big whoopedey do on their landers, that in quotations showed me a big list of your names, must be on laptop
You know what I am talking about
.science 🌻
Sure wouldn’t like to my profile page, but thats me. I am naturally untrusting and guy I have coffee with was looking for flaws in Moscow art museums since 7 years old. Thats why he is investing in Iraqi dinars. Follow the smart money, not the public money

•••
Is there any limit to the number of pages we can create? It would be nice to be able to upload these landers in bulk so that we would not need to spend weeks uploading our portfolio to the landers?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back