Domain Empire

Need Help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I need a reliable domain register.
Here is what i need:

$8.25 or less (thats all i have in paypal at the moment)
Reliable (meaning you have used it and no problems)
Takes paypal. ( I only have a paypal account and its verified but no CC so no confirmed address)

I have always used Idotz before but i need a domain now and all i have is $8.25 and not the $8.95 which is the price.

I am looking for a dot com name, but if you can find one that gives lower prices on a .us or .ws that would be great. Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can checkout www.domainsite.com . I have registered a couple of domains there and have transferred a few there lately, and I like there service(which I only have a few domains total). They accept paypal and their prices are 6.99(basic) and 7.77(full). Their site shows a pricing chart that shows the difference between basic and full.

•••
Thanks for you help, but i mention the fact that i dont have a confirmed address or a credit card for a reason. Domainsite requires a comfirmed address for paypal. And i dont have that. Thanks though

•••
Sorry about that. I overlooked that part.

•••
do you have an account with register fly..

they occasionally have a $7.99 registration special.. of course you need a promo code.

ill pm it to you

however it will expire i think tom.

oppps i guess i cant pm you.. you dont like to be pm'ed :tri:

•••
Originally posted by cavinti
do you have an account with register fly..

they occasionally have a $7.99 registration special.. of course you need a promo code.

ill pm it to you

however it will expire i think tom.

oppps i guess i cant pm you.. you dont like to be pm'ed :tri:

Why dont i like to be pm'd?

I never knew it had this feature. I turned my pm feature on. Please pm me. Thank you.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back