Domain Empire

Need some AdSense tips

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone

I have a wedding-related site. I have recently put up some Adsense ads, and they are making a few cents a day. My question is: can anyone give me any tips on how I can improve revenue? I guess I could place the ads more prominently but I don't want to overwhelm the site with advertising. I have a lot of 250x250 ads at the moment? Would I earn more by using 300x250 ads? Are there any other ways I can improve revenue? I'd be very grateful for any tips.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thats a groovy little site, nice one. I dont think you can realy do any more other than add the small google adsense links under your contact link.

Maybe try a diferent colour for your existing adsense, black may not be the best, but some people say use the same colour google provides as standard, which is blue. keep the background white though as you have here anyway.

•••
•••
Your site looks nice, you may need a privacy policy to satisfy Google's adsense terms of service - I don't know if it applies to the UK, but a privacy policy is definitely needed for publishers here in the US.

•••
Privacy policy is required for anyone running Adsense - it's not country specific. You really need to add one of those!

Aside from what others said, try some "a-b testing" - see what works best. Experiment with colors (blue links are more salient to most people than any other color), placement (move that ad block above the fold), ad types (maybe a link group somewhere on the page?) Results are very site-specific - don't be afraid to experiment!

Site looks good though - good luck with it.

•••
just keep the content original..
and apply seo tricks..
and you have done..

•••
This is very helpful, thanks a lot.

•••
the best banner option size is 336*280 because the text links are so big. Put adsense ads just at a place whihc comes in the eye sight when your website first opens up in front of users without scrolling down.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back