Need some help setting up my Google ad's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Skaffa

Established Member
Impact
So, i've add the HTML code to my page, it kept saying they couldn't see the ads
now i asked them how this comes & google gave me this answer ;

Well, the ad code looks fine, but your homepage has nothing for them to crawl - if I run it through a spider simulator it shows 2 words. Adsense is based on text and it requires a lot more than 2 words to complete a review.

And, there is apparently no other content on the site available for the crawler to access.

Kinda means they're lookin' but not seeing anything.

Anything behind a login requirement isn't accessible, and the balance of the site doesn't have any content. They aren't going to be able to approve it without some contents.

I seriously dont understand what she means, can anyone help ma a bit with this?
Thanks in advance. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds like exactly what it says: Either there's no text on the page, you need to log in to access the page, or your site is blocking Mediapartners-Google (the crawler).

•••
I think it is happening for having a low number of contents. So, Google can't find out the niche to show ads properly. Try to add more and more contents to solve this problem.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back