IT.COM

information Network Solutions transfers to other Network Solutions accounts broken

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jay

Tech Founder - InfoSec ProfessionalEstablished Member
Impact
Hi Friends,

Just a quick update, apparently the ability to push domains to another Network Solutions account from an existing Network Solutions account is broken.

Support advised you need to use the auth code to transfer the old-school way (EPP auth code). Just a friendly heads up is all!

1686541511094.png

^ Took 40 minutes to get this out of their support team. Hope this helps someone else!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This information is very important, especially for those who are selling their snapnames/namejet domains within the 1st 60 days. It appears that it is no more possible to sell such domains at all - neither via transferaway nor via push, as the authcode would be unavailable for domains <60 days old.

•••
This information is very important, especially for those who are selling their snapnames/namejet domains within the 1st 60 days. It appears that it is no more possible to sell such domains at all - neither via transferaway nor via push, as the authcode would be unavailable for domains <60 days old.
It works for me, i do it often, but I have a reseller account

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back